• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 4.5 Greater Dragon (per uocraft) 977 hp AUCTION

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Untitled.png Untitled.png Untitled.png

50 million reserve Auction ends at 12:00 pm EST Saturday 12/12 (NOW CLOSED)

edit: On ATLANTIC

Last edited:

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you have a buyout in mind?
This is my first ever auction ever so don't really know how it all works. Just figure that since I didn't list
a buyout price in the beginning that I should let the auction run its course.

Thank you for your interest and I can see how a buyout option would be best for any future auctions.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do you have Pinco rating? I do not trust UOcraft. That dragon looks sick though, it might be more than 4.5 specially after training.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you have Pinco rating? I do not trust UOcraft. That dragon looks sick though, it might be more than 4.5 specially after training.
Sorry, I do not have that program and my computer has been very iffy lately so don't want to install anything new on it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find the Pinco rating is usually a bit lower than UOCraft. On every pet I have ever compared.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I find the Pinco rating is usually a bit lower than UOCraft. On every pet I have ever compared.
It is... it is a little bit more realistic. Pinco has a better database. It also takes skill into consideration always, so a freshly tammed pet showing 4.1 can go up to about 4.3 ~4.4 after training. I know the skills option is also available on UOcraft. But even with trained pets I find UOcraft a bit less accurate than Pinco. A lot of people are being scammed out there buying "mega-powerful" pets that aren't really...

This is a very good dragon though. UOcraft or Pinco it is worth its value, I just like to know the two ratings before dropping millions on a pet.

Dragonborn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Congrats! However I don't understand something.. tombomb84 why would you bid 250m instead of 70m? You bid at the exact last second.. Nobody else had bid since Wednesday? Assuming this is a freshly tamed greater dragon its finished skills will be wrestling 119.6, tactics 112.0 and magic resist 110.8.