• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 4.4 Greater Dragon with 4X Legendary Skills

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Trying to gauge the value and see if there is any interest in a dragon I recently finished training. It rates a 4.4 by the PPC, but for some reason the calculator doesn't seem to care about the high skill level.

But anyway, any opinions on value?

4xdragon.jpg

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to gauge the value and see if there is any interest in a dragon I recently finished training. It rates a 4.4 by the PPC, but for some reason the calculator doesn't seem to care about the high skill level.

But anyway, any opinions on value?

View attachment 52585
As 4.1 are around 5 - 10m and 4.6 with 120 wrestling are around 1 plat (thats what "Julieanna" was asking for one in Luna) I calculate that 4.2's are around 15 - 20m, 4.3's 40-50 m and 4.4 around 90 -100m. But this 4x Legendary skills is a rare piece so I would say MAYBE DOUBLE OF REGULAR VALUE? 180 .200M? Or maybe more don't know really. Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would say between 75-250m for a 4.4 Greater Dragon

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Awesome input (and offers) guys, I do appreciate it.

For those wondering about prices, I've also had a few PM's with the highest offer of 210M, and another open offer to counter whatever the final top price offered.

So...very cool. I didn't list it for auction because I wasn't sure if I was ready to sell. I'm still thinking it over. But I am considering it.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awesome input (and offers) guys, I do appreciate it.

For those wondering about prices, I've also had a few PM's with the highest offer of 210M, and another open offer to counter whatever the final top price offered.

So...very cool. I didn't list it for auction because I wasn't sure if I was ready to sell. I'm still thinking it over. But I am considering it.
Great news for you, seems there's a high demand for your 4.4 Greater Dragon. If you decide to sell it then put it to auction for a few days with a reserve of 200m and see how much it will go for :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'd be willing to bid 210m+ on it too.

Let us know if you decide to put up for sale/auction.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry for the late reply!

I'm gonna keep him for now but I do appreciate all the input and feedback. Looks like he's worth a pretty penny and I may decide to sell him a bit further down the road.

Thanks again everyone!