• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ***4.3 & 4.4 Trained Greater Dragons*** (New Ones Added!)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey,

Selling these two Trained Greater Dragons on Atlantic (First two sold out so I listed another two :)). Please either Post, PM or ICQ 691820408

upload_2017-2-21_1-6-59.png
upload_2017-2-22_1-11-43.png

OFFER:
#1. 4.3 Greater Dragon - Sold
#2. 4.4 Greater Dragon - Sold
#3. 4.3 Greater Dragon - Offers too low

#4. 4.4 Greater Dragon - Offers too low

Last edited:

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Have you timed their fireball attack? I only ask cause some fireball every 15 seconds and some 30 seconds

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have you timed their fireball attack? I only ask cause some fireball every 15 seconds and some 30 seconds
Very random but intriguing question... honestly I don't know. I'll have to check next time I go out hehe :)

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Very random but intriguing question... honestly I don't know. I'll have to check next time I go out hehe :)
This is why I don't put a ton of faith in ratings. I've had very high rated dragons that only fireballed every 30 seconds. I've also had 3.5-4.0 that fireballs every 15 seconds. (One I think was 14) This to me is worth more than a couple extra rating points.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am by no means trying to decrease the value of your pets. In fact if they fireball every 15 seconds then I would say it would INCREASE their value.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
First two dragons have sold out, another two have been listed. Dragon #3 has high wrestle, similar to the one that sold the other night but has a higher rating and stats!

@Jack_UO and @jopromol

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The GD that sold the other day was a 3x legendary / 130+ wrestle / 85 physical 86 fire... so it was pretty unique :)

But ty.

Regards!

Jack_Uo

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But what about it's fireball? Time it plz
Not sure i'll have the time to test them before they sell out, last two sold within a day... don't hunt much these days which is why i'm selling and the new ones came from a friend so they're not bonded yet. Honestly though your the first person to bring up the fireball attack, sounds like a good point and maybe their magery skill level is the key for that but who knows. Regardless though I still think both left are very good GD's and one has 126 wrestle with high mana :)

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
For sure they are nice but I can't upgrade to one that fireballs slower. Just take it and sick it on something easy like swoop and then run it out of there after you time it. :)
Or don't worry about doing it at all and my lazy arse will farm one for myself one of these years. :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you offering on the two remaining dragons or just inquiring about price?? Send me a PM or ICQ if your considering to buy, thanks :)
I just asked a simple question, did know the prices were so hush-hush. Alls I asked is what did the first two, you know #1 and #2, sell for.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just asked a simple question, did know the prices were so hush-hush. Alls I asked is what did the first two, you know #1 and #2, sell for.
It's nothing to do with being hush-hush, just feels like this is becoming more a "Discussion" than a "Selling" thread (samething happened with my last GD thread but that was more like trolling). We're now on post #14 and there's not a single bid placed... just questions about fireball attacks and how much the others sold for :confused:. Luckily the first two sold within a day through PM/ICQ and honestly if your interested then please either bid or contact me, not trying to be rude and I appreciate the free pumps but like all the info about the dragons is listed above... feels like sometimes you're just trying to increase your post count without having any interest in what's being sold (if i'm wrong I do apologize in advance)

</rant>

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's nothing to do with being hush-hush, just feels like this is becoming more a "Discussion" than a "Selling" thread (samething happened with my last GD thread but that was more like trolling). We're now on post #14 and there's not a single bid placed... just questions about fireball attacks and how much the others sold for :confused:. Luckily the first two sold within a day through PM/ICQ and honestly if your interested then please either bid or contact me, not trying to be rude and I appreciate the free pumps but like all the info about the dragons is listed above... feels like sometimes you're just trying to increase your post count without having any interest in what's being sold (if i'm wrong I do apologize in advance)

</rant>
Then how did you sell the first 2 without a single bid being placed?