• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3v1 Faction Base Battle

• Thread starter Slab Hardbody
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Slab Hardbody

Great battle! This was one of the best battles for control of the sigils in a a LONG time, and we would like to thank the other three factions making a good show of it! Unfortunately neither COM nor SL were rolling very deep, but TB showed up in full force. After dispatching each of the factions in turn, they naturally had to all team up against us to take us out. Even at that it wasn't a trivial matter for the rest of shard to take the base. It was a GREAT fight!

I regret not getting more screen shots, but I did attach one I got towards the end of the battle.

Thanks all!!

Attachments

M

Mike Patton

If youda looked closely, you would have seen that no sl or com had the balls to actualy push you guys, they kinda hung back and tb did all the aggressive dirty work. they watched from a safe distance... you put up a good fight tho, now if only you could all stop trash talking and crying afterwards as ghosts you might get a little respect from people DIE WITH SOME DIGNITY

S

Slab Hardbody

If youda looked closely, you would have seen that no sl or com had the balls to actualy push you guys, they kinda hung back and tb did all the aggressive dirty work. they watched from a safe distance... you put up a good fight tho, now if only you could all stop trash talking and crying afterwards as ghosts you might get a little respect from people DIE WITH SOME DIGNITY
WOW! your eyes need some serious help! Osian's tag from SL is on my screen and Coco from COM is the closest one to me, so at I think you should check with Duncan and he might be able to check your eyes for you. It is true they tailgated on your push, but in no way is that obvious from the screen shot.

Trash talking? You mean when 12 of us watched 6 of you guys runs STRAIGHT through bag balls and para-fields and I ask how you do that? That trash talking? Or when you relentlessly employ the double casting exploit? Or when you speed so fast you cant stay on your own screen? Yeah I'm gonna call ya what ya deserve for it!

As far as respect from you, I can do without that. I could care less what you think. You guys have awesome teamwork, excellent tactics, and great pvp skills, it's just too bad that you have pitch it all away with the blatantly obvious BS mentioned above and much I haven't bothered with. When you can pvp without the need to speed and everything else, I might have some respect for you.

There is a reason not one person on this shard cares to raid your harrys or anything else. It's not because you're good! It's because no one cares to play against your pc! PVP stands for player versus player, not player verses pc!

And yes, I OWN YOU Psilo!!

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As much as I don't really care for Slab, he's hit the nail on the head with this one. KROC takes the cheating and whatnot to a whole new level, and still isn't ashamed to talk crap afterwards, as though it's some real accomplishment to kill someone with the cheats/hacks/exploits/etc. that they use.

I've always wondered how someone can blatantly cheat and still be proud of their "accomplishments"...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from my understanding..people like that dont care, they feel the sense of accomplishment only by making the scene on the shard as miserable as possible..eventually people get sick of it and some people start using the exploits themselves to compete or just stop playing all together because of them...lately it seems the only fun pvp is on a console system! ...and even then ya get the odd cheats, its all pretty sad really

M

Mike Patton

okay, reply number one... running thru para fields? if im doing that its because the caster has less than 120 eval, probably from being in stat
number two... double casting? I WISH! if i could double cast it would stand to figure i could quadruple cast too, and then i would just quad fs everybody i saw and they would die.... the cheats you guys accuse us of are so cute, really, makes me all teary eyed. as for the bagballs? its not true, but if it were, TOUGH S@$#!

F

FUZAY BUZAY

Noone in this entire game can walk into a para field without being frozen.....inless the field layer has lower eval then your resist......not since the wand trick was fixed it in a patch long long ago NOONE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! if you say ANY different your in denial over an ANCIENT pos game.....:coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco:

Now if you really get into game mechanics you will soon realise we aint as bad you make us out to be......99.9% of the crap you so ignorantly blame us for is all in your head, and its O.K todo so becouse noone on this server NOT in kroc likes us becouse we so greatly beat the odds and destroy everyone!
(sorry for lack of humility but I WANT TO GET MY POINT ACROSS!):lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

now alot of you do make very valid claims in which we would not be able to deny if you new how EVERYTHING REALLY WORKED! like speed hacking, running into bagballs, and assisted actions in gameplay via illegal programs, but im telling you the only thing that makes a difference in the outcome of a 1v1 or group fight is assisted actions in gameplay via illegal porgrams and WE DO NOT USE ANY(Illegal programs that assist ingame actions) HOWEVER!!!! i have seen some of of the oposition in rival factions(not tb) somehow chug pots while afk and loads of other ****, now that my friends.....is far worste then ANYTHING....ANY! of us do, so simmer down and group up!!!!
:talktothehand:

S

Salya Sin

Or when you speed so fast you cant stay on your own screen?
This cracked me up! ROFLMFAO! :bowdown:

And yes, I OWN YOU Psilo!!
Wow... that guy scares me... and now you do. All I have to do is SEE his name anywhere on my screen and I wet myself. Remind me to just scream and cry when I see you as well... I'll be the blubbering mess attempting to wave at you in Luna.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WE DO NOT USE ANY(Illegal programs that assist ingame actions)
not since the wand trick was fixed
somehow chug pots while afk and loads of other ****, now that my friends.....is far worste then ANYTHING....ANY! of us do
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Look man, everybody knows this game is over run with cheats. Nobody is surprised by seeing somebody useing them anymore. The reason why people are pointing fingers at your guild is that it is blantently obvious that not just a few players cheat but a mojarity of them.

S

Slab Hardbody

okay, reply number one... running thru para fields? if im doing that its because the caster has less than 120 eval, probably from being in stat
number two... double casting? I WISH! if i could double cast it would stand to figure i could quadruple cast too, and then i would just quad fs everybody i saw and they would die.... the cheats you guys accuse us of are so cute, really, makes me all teary eyed. as for the bagballs? its not true, but if it were, TOUGH S@$#!
Your whole argument is predicated on me simply being an ignorant fool. Granted I surely lack in a detailed knowledge of the inner working of this video game, it's just not that important to me, but I do have the basics pretty well down.

So you're claiming we were all in stat when you pushed? Then that means you guys got owned by a pack of know-nothing noobs in stat? This would have to be so, you never once argued that you guys weren't ALL killed during that push.

I suppose that could be, but considering that certainly wasn't the case I would have to go with stump/tile hack or whatever you want call it. And even a noob like me knows all about them. I have an extremely reliable source that tested a version that allowed him to run through all fields including e-fields! The fields appear as tiles not fields, just go watch Beemu's stump hacking video on Youtube if it's still posted there.

As far as the casting goes, you probably got me on the exact name being given to this exploit, but not a soul that pvps has any doubt that there is an exploit that allows one to circumvent the casting timer. This is how a mage can dump over 100 hp of damage all at once. It goes something like lg spell, sm spell, lg spell. Ask around for the details if you have a propensity for exploits.

And the bagballs? Give me a break! Even the most naive noob knows there are scripts for that on the scripting boards and others. And with with your 'but if it were true' line, it just tells me that you employed this. Perhaps a different version, but certainly in the same vein. If not, please explain. Did all 12 of us suffer from a simultaneous mass hallucination via the internet?

It's obvious to me now that I over estimated your intelligence, because clearly you're stupid enough to think that I'm stupid enough to believe any of this. I am 100% positive there is nothing I know about this game that you don't know better. If you really want me to post the details of your various exploits, hacks, and use of 3rd party apps just keep running your mouth. As the saying goes, 'It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.'

On the other hand, I do owe you an apology for accusing you of some sort of fielding hack. My ignorance shines through here! I'm not sure how long it's been this way, but on uneven terrain ANY mage can cast fields on top of fields. Near as I can tell, the field on the bottom is the only one that is effective, unless it's an e-field which always works as intended. Again, my apologies.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if there is a speeding process for the casting but there certainly is a auto last target which will allow your "team" to cast all spells upon one target and cause insta-death. I would suspect that this is the case more so then a fast cast issue.

Either way it wrecks the game.

S

Slab Hardbody

oh and btw, verses? really?
Ya got me here, it should be versus. Any other spelling mistakes you would like to point out? Because my poor spelling surely trumps any cheating you feel compelled employ. Oh wait, that's Bart Simpsons tactic for diverting attention from the subject at hand. :p

S

Slab Hardbody

Fuzay? I don't have the first clue who you are, but if you would like to let me know what chars you play in game, I'll oblige you with more detailed description of the particulars that apply to you. Oh, you should consult with Psilo about your spelling seeing as 'noone' is not a word according to the Oxford Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, even though Psilo tried to correct me on that one.

As far as your drivel goes, I'll refer you to my reply to Psilo above. The only thing that would be valid is yes indeed HWM needs to work on its teamwork and specifically grouping up. There is no doubt that is a severe weakness for us :(

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if there is a speeding process for the casting but there certainly is a auto last target which will allow your "team" to cast all spells upon one target and cause insta-death. I would suspect that this is the case more so then a fast cast issue.

Either way it wrecks the game.
There is but one cure to this: be a RL female, for when thier leader yells "Get the girl!" They all stumble in confusion looking for said unknown object. But hey, they got this on thier side-"Top PVP guild" looks great on a McDonalds application.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is but one cure to this: be a RL female, for when thier leader yells "Get the girl!" They all stumble in confusion looking for said unknown object. But hey, they got this on thier side-"Top PVP guild" looks great on a McDonalds application.
I almost shot coffee out of my nose. Hahah great post thanks for the laugh. :lol:

S

Slab Hardbody

ROFLMAO! I'm glad to know not everyone takes their video games too serious

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost shot coffee out of my nose. Hahah great post thanks for the laugh. :lol:
I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, I was afraid most people wouldn't "get it", seeing as how the average player of this game doesn't have an IQ above 50.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, ya that leet PVP skillz really helps in the real world.

M

Mike Patton

really slab, i can not run over fields, if you know somebody who tested a version of stump hack that allows you to do this, please let me know where i can get it! if i knew of such a thing i can assure you i would use the f$%^ out of it. thanks and let me know!

M

Mike Patton

As far as the casting goes, you probably got me on the exact name being given to this exploit, but not a soul that pvps has any doubt that there is an exploit that allows one to circumvent the casting timer. This is how a mage can dump over 100 hp of damage all at once. It goes something like lg spell, sm spell, lg spell. Ask around for the details if you have a propensity for exploits.

ummm, this is not an exploit, its called a COMBO say it with me now COMBO a mage with inscribe and 60 necro can explo fs omen a cursed target, and redline em in one sec flat, its not an exploit and it requires only 2/5 or 2/6 casting to get the job done. let me know if there are any other basics of pvp you would like me to explain to you

S

Slab Hardbody

Psilo, I really wish you understood you're not talking to a moron that started playing yesterday. I've played this game since Nov. 1997, and I have seen MANY MANY things in this game. I have ZERO doubts about my observations, the interpretation of these observations is open for debate, but my observations I have 100% confidence in. Take the field issue I recently encountered, I can show anyone with a mage how to do it. And considering that you didn't simply say how it can be done leads me to believe that you may need a demonstration.

I already pointed you in the direction to witness the stump hacking, and I don't believe a for moment that you're clueless about the existence of such hacks. And admitting that you would use it if you had it, well ... You said enough I think. I told you not to run your mouth, but you come right out and post that you would indeed use it if you had it. My interest in these hacks and cheats is to know how to deal with them or if its just time to be a trammy for a while.

The combo! That explains the universe! Ummm ... really? I'm a horrible mage, but I am completely aware of what a combo is, it's the thing mages have dropped on my a$$ for 12 years. The number of things many of the mages do in pvp that violate the intended game mechanics is ridiculous. When a mage can run around a corner for a split second and drop 100+ points of damage something is wrong. About a week ago someone gave me a step by step demonstration of how it works. So again I'm not suffering from hallucinations, and the fix for it is to run and mess up the timing.

I think it's sad that what started as a thanks because we had a blast dying at your hands in the end, was turned into a thread of airing dirty laundry. I wanna play a video game, not to be king of a cartoon world. I would rather go fight you in game over the sigs than to battle you with words and semantics.

M

Mike Patton

then stop your crying sissy! i have a right to defend myself when somebody who has been playing for over twelve years and doesnt understand the basics of the game throws accusations at me! if you would rather fight in game then simple thing to do is QUIT TALKING TRASH in game and out of game... just shut your mouth and play...... THE END

F

five oclock

Finally a good old fashion pvp fight...Dang these bring back some memories.... :D

Starts to sing an old 80s tune...

Its all the same...Only the toons have changed......

Also

IBTL :D For my singing none the less :D

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then stop your crying sissy! i have a right to defend myself when somebody who has been playing for over twelve years and doesnt understand the basics of the game throws accusations at me! if you would rather fight in game then simple thing to do is QUIT TALKING TRASH in game and out of game... just shut your mouth and play...... THE END
I'm pretty sure the accusation was corrected but lets face it, your guild isn't known for being honest. I'd also like to say it's not really nice of you to tell someone to shut up after they gave you props. So go take a pill.

As far as "game play" goes, I'm no expert but I did stealth-watch your guys kite around a champ for almost an hour once barely putting a dent in it. So yeah, you might rock at pvp fairly or useing every trick in the book-doesn't matter, in the end you lose-because your blues suck at pvm.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*envisions Celine Dion cut scene and spits Mt. Dew all over her monitor laughing hysterically*

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!