• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Uncle Buck "So what you are saying is it's worth maybe 300m because I was thinking maybe 200-250."

OR *maybe* your low balling? This could easily get 500Mil! Price seems reasonable

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I did I checked it. To much woods its to far. It's super sweet tho ! If I was a yew pvp guy its super sweet

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
I think the price is very fair but the issue is its still to far from the gate. To even have venders
Nah not to far at all and it's one of just a handful of houses that are even that close....as for vendors...it's a very good spot. The house that's even further by yew that sells mass potions and trap boxes makes bank.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Houses south of the gate are worth very little. No one fights south. 250-300m max. But 1bil was a good try!

Uncle Buck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This guy screws around too much. Now he is trying to raise the price. I am no longer interested in this location.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Uncle Buck sorry to hear that, I still think your offer was too low but at the same time the seller agreed to your price (your win). What I don't get is how this went from asking 1 billion with no rush to sell and after only a week with a few reasonable bids of 450-550 million he accepts 300 million... something seems off

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Huh? I never placed an offer on ur house @The Real Deal , I think you have me confused with @Aeyko . I was however saying ur price (500-750Mil) was fair, the original asking price of 1 billion was too much... unless you had some sort of bidding war. I wish you the best on selling your house and hope you get more than 300Mil for it :)

Uncle Buck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As I ask everyone if there were still interested.I got no response. I saw what @Uncle Buck said about his post. I had an offer for 550. It didn't go through. I asked @Archnight if he was still interested. No response. I went down. Then down. I finally got @Uncle Buck that offered 300m. I excepted it. A deal is a deal. I was never scraping around. After what was said before I tried to get as much as I could. I paid ALOT more than 300. But if @Uncle Buck is now saying he is saying he is no longer taking the AGREED PRICE....well...no biggy...I just see how @Uncle Buck deals by agreeing and at the end just backs off. Read the day and time of the post I sent to @Archnight .
I sent you a message to let you know when I would be on to tranfser house and you responded by telling me you would sell it to me if I paid 350m, 50m more than agreed price. The agreed price was 300m and I was being generous. You were never getting the 1b price, not the 750m either and lets be real, you never had a 550 offer (Just a guess). If you over paid that's not my problem. If you agree to sell for 300, you don't ask for 350 when it comes time to collect.

Uncle Buck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
WTF yopu talking about...You see how many deals ive done??? Yo)u have not yet to even get a like!! This ones one mistake. plain and simple. Wht don't you just say,"I don't want to pay for it?!?!?!
I'm not sure what you are confused about. I posted your PM where you requested more money to sell it. I can post it for you again here if you would like. After watching you're house thread unfold and then being asked for more money at time of pick up, I was no longer interested. You make too many excuses such as mystery buyers that fall through, claiming you made typos, etc. all of which have been miracously cleaned from the thread. Sorry if I don't believe your lies. Some of the guys might buy your stories, but not this guy, lol. You gotta come better than that, especially the "typo" one. Nobody's typos are multiple sentences with periods in them, that sir, is called a lie.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
READY THE TIME DUDE AND THEN THE TIME I "ACCEPTED" YOU 300M. BUT DOESNT MATTER. YOU SIR WILL NEVER HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH ANY OF MY AUCTION/SALES. So, MISTAKES HAPPEN. THIS HAPPEN TO BE A BIG ONE. I HAD ALREADY ACCEPTED YOU OFFER OF 300M. PERIOD...LOOK AT THE TIMES..FFS.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Uncle Buck sorry to hear that, I still think your offer was too low but at the same time the seller agreed to your price (your win). What I don't get is how this went from asking 1 billion with no rush to sell and after only a week with a few reasonable bids of 450-550 million he accepts 300 million... something seems off
Maybe the house has bad foundation, maybe some wood rotting, should bring a contractor...

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure what you are confused about. I posted your PM where you requested more money to sell it. I can post it for you again here if you would like. After watching you're house thread unfold and then being asked for more money at time of pick up, I was no longer interested. You make too many excuses such as mystery buyers that fall through, claiming you made typos, etc. all of which have been miracously cleaned from the thread. Sorry if I don't believe your lies. Some of the guys might buy your stories, but not this guy, lol. You gotta come better than that, especially the "typo" one. Nobody's typos are multiple sentences with periods in them, that sir, is called a lie.
OK WATCH THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.