• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

360+ new customized housing tiles in SA

N

Ni-

This comment was taken from facebook...

Tim 'Draconi' Cotten Just fixed the definitions for 360+ new customized housing tiles in UO for the new expansion. *collapses*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
y'know, as excited as I am about new tiles to play with I really, really wish they would finish all the tile sets..... it's so very frustrating to get to a section and have to re-do cause the only tile that *might* work in that spot doesn't exist

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That one thing just might keep me playing UO...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy days!

Until I'm told otherwise, I'm going to believe that some of these new tiles are ones needed to finish other sets. :)

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sigh I wish. Lets hope the new sets aren't as ugly as the last 2 collections...and complete with matching rooftops AND archways. With bigger windows.

But what I really really wish for? A SANDSTONE FOUNDATION!!! And PLAIN WOOD ARCHES for the plaster and tudor sets!

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi hasn't said one way or the other. The assumption is that we'll get our hands on them, though... FoF said so, right? *bounces with excitement*

And I asked the question about filling in our current sets, and haven't gotten a response yet. We shall see! I really do hope they fix it at some point, but I think they're more focused on getting out new content than on providing us with wooden arches. :( *crosses fingers*

blaznstar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi hasn't said one way or the other. The assumption is that we'll get our hands on them, though... FoF said so, right? *bounces with excitement*

And I asked the question about filling in our current sets, and haven't gotten a response yet. We shall see! I really do hope they fix it at some point, but I think they're more focused on getting out new content than on providing us with wooden arches. :( *crosses fingers*
I couldnt find anything on this, would you give me the site?
Thank You!
Blaz

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm hoping for the half wall castle tiles... the ones to do the parapet right... every other part of that stone is available except the half walls...

After all that I'd really like corners with arches that are a strait wall on one side and an arch on the other for corners... but that's me.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone signed up to beta test yet? I wonder if the new tiles would be available to see on there......

R

Rocklin

I'm hoping for the half wall castle tiles... the ones to do the parapet right... every other part of that stone is available except the half walls...

After all that I'd really like corners with arches that are a strait wall on one side and an arch on the other for corners... but that's me.
Think bigger!! Display Case add-ons like the bar tiles. New running water features and walls that are static but look like bookshelves! etc....

T

Tazar

Has anyone signed up to beta test yet? I wonder if the new tiles would be available to see on there......
I am sure many have signed up for a chance, but the invitations have not been sent yet. Hopefully sometime this week! *clicks send/receive on the e-mail... again...*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Think bigger!! Display Case add-ons like the bar tiles. New running water features and walls that are static but look like bookshelves! etc....
If I'm going to think bigger than I would VERY much like to have the three spider wall tiles..... like are in Many dungeons.... as well as dungeon wall tiles... Umbra tiles....

D

Deb

OMG "Faints" 360? I am so glad I signed up for beta and hopefully the tiles will be in it. Now to start packing up my houses for the recustomizing:danceb: