• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

35k Magical Residue for sale. HW Runics.

C

Coragin

PM me offers or leave a msg here.

Got two fletching, one Carp

Trades I am interested in...

Full Soulstones.
Ethy Mounts 1-3 yrs.
Relic Frags
Imbuing Essences (loot drops)
Powder of Fortification (I need LOTS)
100 dmg weapons prefer radiant scimitars, katanas, kryss with minimal mods. (poison, energy, fire, cold)
+60 smithing hammer or the bods for it.
Chief Prox Ethy
Weapons with 90+ HLL, HML, HSL, HLA, HLD fast weapons

A

Asahina Yajinden

Hi, i'm looking for between 5-10 residue.
i have a wide variety of essences @ the moment, as well as several relic frag's.

i also have quite a bit of barb kit armor.. i mainly get relic frag's from these...and i have quite a few chest's full....

as far as essences go let me kno which ones your needing
i have wandered around SA and found singularity (dci) order (lmc)
cant rem the name but it's for velocity on bows. and 4-5 more.. actually i'd be glad to go around and kill and party up w/ you and let you loot whatever you find.

just shoot me an offer on what a fair trade for the residue i require and i'm sure we can work out somthing..

C

Coragin

I need the following Essences

Seed of Renewal
Essence of Order
Crystal Shards
Essence of Singularity
Essence of Precision
Essence of Control
Void Orbs
Spider Carapace
Demon Claw
Crystalline Blackrock
White Pearl

Let me know what you got and we can work out a deal, I will buy all you got if you are willing to part with it, even if its more than 5k residue.

Y

Yen Sid

I have 100 spider carapaces i would trade to you for residue, let me know if you would like them and how much residue you would trade me.