• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 300 Xmas 2016 Tokens

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
edited ***SOLD @ 500m*** Enjoy and good luck!!

What with what the rare boxes are selling and the chance of 300 more goes to try get that rare angel!!

what sort of gold we talking for 300 rolls of the dice

...and the price the likes of just one or two freebie EM Drops would make this seem like peanuts to some of the power players!!!!...

would anyone want to roll the lotto 300 more times....

just asking.... 677577087

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm its nearly kinda tempting at 400 ...nearly....if it wasnt for needing those dang sleigh sets id have to then buy

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Tell me more about the rare angel! I still have a lot of green tokens to look at. Could you show me or tell me where to go to see a picture of the rare angel?

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
theyve been selling on my vendor all day for 1.5mill ea, but to sell em all at once for 400 might be worth it

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there da go ... @Val Van Wolf

NICE rare angels...silly prices to buy...awesome prices to sell .......good luck Mr wolf

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just want a sleigh with my name on it.

buyer please message me if you are only going for the boxes and i will defray part of your expense

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats pic of the rare angels i made as far as tokens? idk maybe THP will let us know if ya selling or ??? ill even do 450 mil for them :p

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
best offer is 500m....from a active stratics player.....which im mulling over....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies the tokens are on europa....not atl.....i dont think thats a issue for most shard shield folks..i can help take half them to another shard on a shard shield token if that will help...well one of 9 more popular shards...

highest bid is @500m....thats if the bidder still wants the 300 tokens....been busy in real life to reply....

will roll this 36 hours more ... ill take a buy out at 550m which is seriously peanuts to the EM Event power players....couple of drops..and they get 2-3 a time...lolz...otherwise the 500m will be the highest bid and will win

and the winner get 300 more lotto goes......300 more fingers crossed....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SELLING for 500m in 24 hours if nobody betters

will be online this time tomoorw for the trade

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction ended early for the coutesy of the 500m bidder.... so he wont get sniped by 1m last minute...especailly with the naysayers sneering above!!!

Let me point out one thing out....i dont like the silent style auctions.... but be honest +80% of the stuff sells on these boards no end price known and +60% sells no named buyer.....like in thin air!!! ....

DO NOT GET ME MIXED UP with some jumped up school kid trying to pull a fast one...Iam far to long in the tooth for that ....and have played this game far too long .... @Archnight @Ducan IronWeaver @MrUber

Enjoy the Tokens and good luck with them !