• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 30 splinter regular mace - atl

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mace (disarm/conc blow)
30 splinter
100% durability
30 lower attack
battle lust
50 poison area
100% physical
prized.

Located on Atlantic. Post offer please

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please let me know is Michale actually buys it, he bid 200m on a luck suit a guildy of mine posted, won it, and never paid/picked up.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will do as michael dangerous bailed on it.
Said he couldn't fit enough checks in the bank so I should place the mace on my vendor for 125 and then he would give me the other 75 on faith :(
This on top of him winning my 10 stam gorget last week and then never returning my pm's.
Tonight he said he didn't bother reading them because he was confused by the bidding. Seriously? Can't even bother to respond because of confusion?
I don't know why this guy and JDGTR keep fighting with each other on these boards. They are exactly alike.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so does this mean that my bid of 55m still stands? cause i really want that mace