• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 30 splinter katana clean

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
katana one.PNG
just trying to see what its worth if anything at all, thanks!
can icq me at 348 082 013

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clean generally means no negative mods. So.. dirty would be : brittle cursed antique cannotberepaired hitarea 125str 50stones

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clean generally means no negative mods. So.. dirty would be : brittle cursed antique cannotberepaired hitarea 125str 50stones
Clean means no negative mods, this has none.

negative Mods: Cursed, Brittle, Antique, Prized etc.

Hit area is NOT a negative mod, its just a mod you dont prefer personally.

This Katana is Clean, but not optimal.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clean means no negative mods, this has none.

negative Mods: Cursed, Brittle, Antique, Prized etc.

Hit area is NOT a negative mod, its just a mod you dont prefer personally.

This Katana is Clean, but not optimal.
Actually, That has one negative mod. Hit poison area.
Hit area IS a negative mod.
Are you using splint weapons for PvM? No?
Than hit area is a negative mod,
This is because it flags you to multiple people, or creatures that you are not currently engaged with.

Yes some people use area, or don't care if its there but IT IS STILL a negative mod.
Cursed, Brittle, Antique, Cannot Be Repaired, 125 Str Req, 50 Stones, Hit Area, are ALL Negative mods for pvp.
Prized Is no more a negative mod than -1 Fc.

You could say your Katana was almost clean if it had 20-30 area, but it is clearly NOT clean as the area on the weapon is at its softcap of 50.

Another way of stating it..
In PvM hit area is not a negative mod, but splinter is a negative mod. This is because your weapon falls apart in two minutes and big bad ettin kills you.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In general this would be considered CLEAN but I see @Crazy White Boy point since it's a PvP wep, price range however (1-10m) still seems abit low but @jopromol 35m offer is pretty good.. don't see you getting much more for it though

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:p well thanks for all the input!!! will try and xfer it to atl soon when I get somthin worth xfering ty for ALL info guys! I do appreciate it!

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's clean take no notice.. Some people favour area in a team fight imo I used it on my magical short now in team fights, fizzles the other mages ect.. So to ME this is clean.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyway, Pricecheck: 1-10m.
If it didn't have hit area, 10-25m.
I love how you pricecheck 1-10 mil when he already have an open 35mil offer...

I don't know what you are trying to prove here, or what you have against the seller, or maybe you were abused by a katana when you were young... But you are just making a fool out of yourself right now.

Good luck on the sale, OP ( Free bump )

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how you pricecheck 1-10 mil when he already have an open 35mil offer...

I don't know what you are trying to prove here, or what you have against the seller, or maybe you were abused by a katana when you were young... But you are just making a fool out of yourself right now.

Good luck on the sale, OP ( Free bump )
I love how you are trying to get personal, (Urban Dictionary: Projection)
So whos the fool?

Random Facts:
Gloves are not for your feet.
A candy store does not have dog food on the shelves.
A car is not a truck.
Hit Area on a Splinter weapon is not clean.
Plastic is not the same as silver.
Repond will not do double damage on a dragon.
The sun is not green.

I don't have anything against the seller or the weapon.
However what does annoy me is a person, or persons trying to call an item something that it is not. It is constant in life and I choose to say something rather than to not. That is my choice.

The price check is accurate, despite what the OP received as an offer. People are whim buyers, they see and want. There is only the single offer on the Katana. Had the person that offered seen the clean one on vs for 15m, I'm sure the item would have received no offer, or one under 15m.
My advice, take the offer and RUN with it, as the item itself is not worth near that much.

You can check vendor search right now if you like. The Katana's matching that criteria range from 200k-3m. Again, There is a katana like this one here (30splint) that is CLEAN (no hit area) that has been sitting on a vendor for nearly a week at 15m.

Yet again I find myself typing this,
Your response has no logic, so lets just consider this conversation concluded.

CIAO

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
My opinion as far as clean and not is can it be pof forever if so I say it is clean if pof cannot keep the wep from breaking it is not, but in regards to what crazy was saying yea I can't see this weapon fetching more then 500k so with the offer you received you should take it and run my opinion. 650968665 Xellos.