• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 30 splinter fork hitspell hld HLA

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Ok here are 2 weapons I'm going to auction. I had a buy setup but it fell through. So here we go

Butchers reserve SOLD
warfork reerve 350

I'll let auction run till 9pm central time Sunday. 10/30/16 no ten min rule when auctions over its over put your highest bid in! Messege me for buyout discussion if your interested in that. Any buyout offers made I will give all interested parties the chance to counter. Thanks and good luck.

IMG_0084.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I have had a buyout offer of 450 mil on knife considering the amoUnt of views the thread has received already and no bids have been made yet I will sell for buyout offer at 6 central this evening if no other offers are made thank you.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I'll keep it for that. I bought it for a deal and it basically didn't go the way I planned. This has nothing to do for reselling purposes thats not why it was bought. But lost some gold On the deal so trying to even it out reserve is set bid or farm up another one.