• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 3 questions about selling pvp stuff

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm starting up a vendor again, and since i don't do PvP, i'm in doubt if some items are worth selling. Specially weapons with 4 high properties without d.i.

Like this composite bow: hml 44%, hla 38%, hll 38%, hci 12%.

Also: are two handed axes used at all?

And lastly: the cap for leech properties was 50, did that change? Is it 100 now?

K

Kith Kanan

if the mods are high enough and the right type and on the right kind of weapon , sure :)

hmm not the best specials on that axe , maybe some stealth types would use it

Swing speed is also a factor now , the slower the higher the cap

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, i wasnt too clear, i meant any axe that can be held with two hands, not a two handed axe...

Maybe it's too big a question, but whats the properties people are after most. and what type of weapon?

mana leech? hci? mortal strike?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first rule of selling pvp stuff is always describe everything as, "sick," "godly," "elite," L337," "insane," "badical," "rad," or something to that effect.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, i wasnt too clear, i meant any axe that can be held with two hands, not a two handed axe...

Maybe it's too big a question, but whats the properties people are after most. and what type of weapon?

mana leech? hci? mortal strike?
The first thing to research is what specials are fashionable today. Note that one-handed weapons are almost always chosen over two-handed weapons (except archery, where the balanced property makes them effectively one-handed, thus desirable for potion users) .

Requirements: Always hit spells (fireball or lightning far in the lead), and swing speed (it must be as close to 1.25s as possible, use charts here): http://users.lmi.net/~noodle/netathene/guilds/Posts/

If weapon is a melee type (not a bow), it must have ssi if it is 2.5 or higher to be a 'good pvp wep.' All bows require 20+ ssi depending on the speed (20 for 3s bow, 40 for 5s bow).

HCI over 12 is a good addition if the item meets the above requirements.

Spell channeling with mage weapon -20 or -21 and preferably high DCI 12+ or hit spell 35+.

HLD and/or HLA 35+ are good if combined with at least two of the above.

Don't bother with hit area spells unless it has lots of the above.

Hopefully this answers your question. -Pete

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sure does Pete. Now i can go through my chest with stuff, and melt down a whole lot of non leet-sick-godly weapons. Thank you!

One thing though. Any leech property max is 100% now?

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great. thanks a lot. that must have changed in the two years i was gone recently.