• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] (3) Older Atlantic Zombie EM Items (Package)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The Zombie Season is just about to start! So I figured this might fit well in someones collection!

Items were all from the 2009 Season 7 era on Atlantic

1) A Rusted Pickaxe With Zombie Brains Splatter All Over It (Less than 10)
2) A Shovel With Zombie Hand Tightly Wrapped Around The Handle (Less than 10)
3) An Earthen Jug Filled With Zombie Juice (10)

Buyout for 3 Items: 575m

I am selling the 3 items as a package (not interested in splitting up)
This is NOT an auction;
Questions can be made in thread, via PM or icq 4800901

zmb1.JPG zmb2.JPG zmb3.JPG

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Deaol

I am going to retract my offer as this is not an auction with any end time in sight and it has alrdy sat through the weekend.

"I will sell when i have received a fair offer".

Could be a while before you get what you are looking for as I am not even sure what that is or what you had in mind since it was not stated. I am looking to make a fairly large upcoming purchase. I can not have any offers sitting out there that I am going to forget about later down the road.

However, i understand you trying to get as much for your items as possible. Like i said, I just can not have gold sitting.

Good Luck to you sir, and I hope it sells for what you had in mind!

Happy Meal

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Had a few offers over icq, going to do a bin of 600 for the 3 items; payable on atl or possible trades with older sonoma em items!

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dropped buyout to 575m pickup/pay on atl or sonoma