• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 Minax vs 12 COM and all their reds

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15192142EqgccRnW

It is funny how it starts out mostly orange. Then at the end they are all on non-faction characters to try and fight two Minax. We didn't have anyone on to raid at this time, and it is too bad because we could have pushed into the base easily. But no mages means death by energy fields.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm. Why wouldn't you mention the 40 minax guards you got up there? I had to load that stupid video up thinking it was actually 3v12.... but it wasn't.. and you are still bad.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There wasn't 40 guards, it was 15. Ten Dragoons and five henchmen. How else are we supposed to fight 12 COM plus two tamers?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There wasn't 40 guards, it was 15. Ten Dragoons and five henchmen. How else are we supposed to fight 12 COM plus two tamers?
My point was, your topic was 3v12... I don't think it's unrealistic to say 15 faction guards give you more power. You make it sound like it was just 3v12,, which it wasn't. It was 3 +15 faction guards vs 12 and some reds..

Not much to brag about.. It looked like they were guarding.. If that was the case why would leave their base, possibly allowing a thief to sneak in and steal sigs while they were chasing you down.... That just seems like common sense to me.. That really isn't much to brag about..

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a) you're a bushtard.

I can survive easily vs 5 people on foot with a bushtard, and take them out too.

Pathetic video, horrible play (nice guards)

Seems like your mates got some nice speedhack going on.