• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 3.2 RATED DREADMARE!!! Auction ends April 17th!!!!!!!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Resists are cut off in the picture

But uhh.. 200m

ccarlson32

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
uploaded photo with uo pet rating. 3.2 rated (3.4 with skills inlcuded!!!.)

This has turned into an Auction! This auction will run until Monday April 17th at 3:00PM Central Time.

25 Million minimum bids, and 10 minute rule applies at the end of the auction. Thank you!

Current High bid 375m by @Cetric

Attachments

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry @ccarlson32 but I have to withdraw my bid... another dread came up in-game that I just couldn't pass up on. I'll still honor my 25m bid increase if your dread ends up selling under 400m (i'll give you 25m in-game if that's the case), my apologizes since i've never retracted from an auction before and it has nothing to do with you or your dread :(

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I moved on from purchasing this the second i was outbid.

ccarlson32

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jeez didnt know this was the day of people withdrawing bids.. didnt think that was a thing. Current Bid 300m. guess so...