• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2x Tram Keep & Zento Road Plot

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moving my estate around this weekend, these accounts all fall dormant again this week. Should anyone be interested in offering on any one of these please contact me. PM or ICQ 7248299.

Trammel Keep beside Skara, no immediate neighbours, light spawn normally troll or spider.
Skara Keep 250114 SOLD.jpg

Trammel Keep near Shrine of Justice, no neighbours but space for one small plot behind, no spawn.
Justice Keep 250114.jpg

Plot on the West Zento Road, 17x18. Offers considered.
West Zento Plot 250114 SOLD.jpg

Ta.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i really would like to buy the house in zento... but i fear i could not afford it... if... please let me know. you have my icq *hopes*

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is the last day before the account falls dormant again, will accept an offer on the remaining Keep. Will sell cheap, make a silly offer and you might be pleasantly surprised. PM or ICQ 7248299.

weda123

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Today is the last day before the account falls dormant again, will accept an offer on the remaining Keep. Will sell cheap, make a silly offer and you might be pleasantly surprised. PM or ICQ 7248299.
hey my boyfriend would like to buy the keep if its not to late or expensive