• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2v2 PvP Tournament Event on Friday, March 27th @ 6:30 EST

• Thread starter Simon Francis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Simon Francis

HEAR YEE HEAR YEE!

Come support your friends and foes March 27th @ 6:30PM EST for a 2v2 battle of champions! Watch competitors face off against each other in what is sure to be a fierce competition full of rivalry, teamwork, and astounding skill!

The prizes to be won will be great for the champions! Runner ups will acquire vast riches as well as spectator prizes!

When: Friday, March 27th @ 6:30PM EST

*(Subject to change depending on crowd cooperation)

Spectators: Must be Ghosts

Sign-Up: Players wishing to enter must contact Simon Francis (210-378-401) with both teammates' character names and ICQ numbers. A 2 million gold entry fee per team will be required to reserve a spot.

**Breaking of Rules will result in disqualification of Tournament**
Each Battle will consist of Best of 3 Fights, single elimination.

Rules:
No Offscreen
No Hiding/Invisible
No Pets/Summons
No Essence of Wind/Thunderstorm
No Fields
No Wraith Form
No Faction Bandaids
No Orange Petals
No Wildfire

Allowed:
Grapes Wraith
Fruit Bowls
Wands
Purple Petals
Pots
Ninja Stars/Darts
Magic Wall
Conflag Pots
Gift of life if cast during fight
Resurrecting Partner during fight

**RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE, Please check regularly**

Sign-Up (8 Teams Available, more upon request)
Entry Fee (2m Per Team)
1. Enyo & Acidbath
2. graves & pepsi
3. Willy Wonka & Shenanigans
4. samurai-jack & piece of mind
5. Eggplant & Whoa
6. Ice-rocker- & Invincible
7. OJ Simpson & Deception
8. big angry crunch & beastmode

**PRIZES**

Grand Prize for each of the two Tournament Champions:
1 Europa Gold Waraji and Tabi crafted by UORUS PvP Champs
2 Valorite Runic Hammers
4 Barbed Runic Kits
10 Million Gold

Runner-Up Prize for each teammate:
10 Million Gold
2 Barbed Runic Kits

Sponsored by Simon Francis and the UORUS Team

Contact Simon Francis (210-378-401) To Register for Tourny
Required Information: Character Names and BOTH ICQs of Players

Tournament Participants are asked to ICQ Simon Francis by 6:15PM

M

Mairut

So if I wanted to go and be a spectator, I would have to find someone to kill me? Cool. So who's interested in getting a count? Seriously.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're a mage, cast on yourself.

If you're a dexer, drink poison, use explosion pots or target 20 animals and don't forget to remove your armor/weapon.

C

Cal Hurst

The ghost rule is there to reduce the lag of participants. Also, you don't lose out on anything if you have UOA, as you can show yourself as an animal and the color returns.

M

Mairut

I was actually thinking about charging a several hundred gp's for someone to get a count off my murder. Of course, reds have been doing that for years on the newblets that wander into Fel for free.

I guess I could always poison myself as a backup.

The ghost rule is there to reduce the lag of participants. Also, you don't lose out on anything if you have UOA, as you can show yourself as an animal and the color returns.
I didn't know that it would reduce lag, thats pretty neat (seriously). I just thought it was to keep utter chaos from happening if a couple of reds crashed the party.
Would be a fun free-for all though ^.^ Just turn it into a last three standing and grand-prize goes to the person with the most health when time is called.

I'll try to go, but my sister is going to be having her first child very soon so we'll see.

S

Simon Francis

The ghost rule is intended to keep choas from happening too quickly. I expect things to eventually get out of hand which is why I have a back up location, though I always like to give spectators the chance to watch first.

S

Simon Francis

Thank you to all who came to respectfully watch and participate in the tournament! Several spectators were awarded with checks for 1m and barbed kits. One to two million gold exhibition fights between crowd members took place between official matches where one team was in stat.

Champions were OJ and Deception

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who came to respectfully watch and participate in the tournament! Several spectators were awarded with checks for 1m and barbed kits. One to two million gold exhibition fights between crowd members took place between official matches where one team was in stat.

Champions were OJ and Deception
A concussion archer, and a concussion macer, and you question my refusal to enter? God, I hate you.