• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2v2 Cancelled no one entered lol at 7PMpst

G

*2v2 Mounted Tournament (Dexxers/Mages/Archers)*

When: Sunday, January 6th at 7PM PsT

Location: 18x18 Roof with several 1-2 tiles objects to run around strategically placed

Rules:
No Pets
No Essense of Wind
No Explosion/Melisande Potion/Conflagarations
No Poison/Fire Fields/Para Fields

Allowed: Everything thats not above!
Potions
Protection
Forms
Petals
Wands
Ninja Stars
Talismans
Bolas
All Specials
Apples
Stone Walls

There will be 8 Teams of Two Players each
Entrance Fee will be 500k per team.

**PRIZES**
Each player will recieve 1 Pure Mare Body Sash titled "Co-Champion Jan"
and at least 2 million in gold each (will get bigger)

**NOTE**
Teams are not registered until both players have confirmed their ICQs to me and have PAID.

ICQ me at 210-378-401 to Enter

TEAMS:

G

Just a friendly reminder, folks - uhh... *edit* Looks like this was cancelled... No entrants? All the talk about who owns who and no one puts their money where their mouth is? Incredible.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sheridan, it was the timing of the whole thing id say. i personally will be busy with my kids. so therefore cant enter:<

G

Fair enough... of course RL takes priority. I just figured with the holidays over and no Monday Night Football, this wouldn't be too difficult a time to meet up. Hopefully Simon can reschedule!

P

Pwned by Avast

Personally I thought the tourny would be pointless anyway. The last one had some rules out of place but it was still well set up and fun to watch. Maybe another mage tourny would be appealing with the rules that Orion was talking about on another forum. I think it would get just as many applicants if not more than the last mage tourny.