• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2nd floor done! Egyptian Oasis =)

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i can finally say the 2nd floor is done..and Dixie Land has its own Egyptian oasis , complete with dig sites and a dragons nest! lol ..and im just so darn tickled at that i have to share! i refuse to play EC so i just took a bunch of shots and put them together in photoshop. "if anyone notices the grass i cloned to fill in the white areas of the canvas" anyway, hope u guys like it =) Capture_04182016_001418 copy.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looks really good, nice detailing :). What does the first floor look like?

PS: Shame there's no Camels in UO hehe :p

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Any pics of those and what other themes you have on those floors? trying to get some ideas for my house, it's not a castle though (18X18) :(
they aint quite as themed as 2nd floor, i have a little farm n lake with some wild critters lol....a grave yard, swamp n cave...then above that a fey forest and a snowy scene. but ill post pics

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Honestly it's really nice, your very creative :). I just hope your house doesn't lag with all those add ons hehe :p

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all very much =) its not to laggy on me , when i log in it takes just a sec for everything to load but other than that its ok. Kayhynn , i promise you a grand tour soon as its all done, im only getting to work on it in the evenings my photography keeps me pretty busy...but my goal is to have every visible chest/box/bag locked down so people can look inside. i have so many different collections of things and there just isnt enough room to display them all lol

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
aww thank yall so much =) makes an old gal smile......i love doing deco on UO. it is what keeps me coming back to it every year. i do idocs to find my goodies, hoard for a few months then deco me some monster castle. i love it, love , love , love , the artistic freedom this game gives its players.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man this thread is awesome :) Your castle is amazing Dixie :) Just been staring at the pictures for like 40 mins at all the little details :) Work of art. How long as it taken you to create this?

Celestial_lich

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Wow, very creative and we'll done. This has to be the best I've seen in my years. You have definitely raised the bar for your peers!

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i can't even SEE the bar; she's raised it so high. fantastic.