• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2d cu sidhe color chart?

Largan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know if there is a color chart of cu sidhes in 2d/enhanced client/whatever its called around?

Or maybe have done one themselves?

I can't seem to notice the color differences in the chart that is posted in the cu sidhe color-thread.

Largan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks!

Makes the different blues a bit easier to spot I think!

The hue color should be in the lore info or something like that! I mean a tamer can see the stats and skills of a animal/monster but not the color of it!

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Largan, I recently posted a 2d cu color chart with all colors and chance of taming such color in Stratics/tamer, it is under the "can the devs help find the missing cu sidhe" thread, the updated chart is at the bottom of the thread at this point. There are actually four blues, including the ice blue cu.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have attached copy of chart. These numbers are approximates, until we can get someone to verify. But hope it helps.

Cu Sidhe chart.jpg