• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2d + 3d overlapping

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can we please get rid of the ugly 2d effects being rendered right behind the beautifull 3d effects? (fields, moongates, etc.)

Thanks

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as we've learned, purely a matter of taste

but if they wreck the llama energy vortex, I will scream mightily :D

S

Sweeney

Hmm I always thought dbl-clicking the 2d moongate was the only way to get it to work (highlighting the moongate doesn't work since 90% of the time it just highlights the character.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i personally think the glow effect in fire fields looks horrible.
Id much rather see fire fields use the flamestrike effect before they remove the 2d field.
as for moongates. in 3d they lack color coding which is important. and moongates right now seem to be a 3part structure. I see this by zooming and caching it slowly. Is like to see the regular 2d oval and the slight illumination that comes from within. and lose the giant blue..thing