• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

25% splintering -20 mage weapon no negative cast.

wilson brothers

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
wanting to sell pick axe in picture. Please make offers. It is currently on LS and can be transferred to ATL.

http://i60.***********/13yjrmh.jpg

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, got three strikes against it. i could deal with either, slow, brittle, or fire area but all three made me cry as well.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I never understood why people are scared of hit area tbh. When I pvp I'm not worried about flagging on people who arent guilded with me. Everyone in UO who isnt in my guild is a target. More damage the better. IMO only vaginas worry about picking their fight style pvp.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its more a worry on raids, or guard zones etc, Don't exactly feel like fighting someone and their 2 guild members, and all mobs at once. Its nice when a mobs target your target, aswell as yourself. Just so happens now in UO, when you damage mobs, they will change targets to you. In raids you can run around stuff and save those splinter hits for actual players, but hit area kinda screws all that up. And than it always sucks getting guard wacked because you hit a rando in a zone, or someone got sneaky and hid a hired npc where they were fighting you.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All of that makes sense I guess. I think guardzones should be removed from UO

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
wanting to sell pick axe in picture. Please make offers. It is currently on LS and can be transferred to ATL.

http://i60.***********/13yjrmh.jpg
Seller i have 100M for you on this weap. Contact me or contact Nails to complete the deal.

Thanks.