• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] %25 splinter 50 lighting 50 DI sc -1 kryss AUCTION with BUYOUT

Kas

Slightly Crazed
i Have decided to make this an auction with the reserve set at the highest bid of 325 mil by @Ciel Mistral i will also set a buyout of 1 plat auction will start now and end Monday 2/18 at 10 pm central standard time with 10 min rule in play thank you and good luck!

(Keep in kind buyout means buying out before out bidding other people. Buyout does not apply after you keep bidding or inside of the 10 min rule. Also meaning the auction can go above buyout. thank you.)

CURRENT HIGH BIDDER: @ShadowMage
Current bid 850 mil

502EE98C-B781-4F6D-B6E3-4B006B4AB1E2.jpeg

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Sorry guys been busy. I’ll set an auction up since there’s been some interest. I’ll make the auction in the main thread. And @Archnight i would like @Belomoth not to be able to post in this thread or any other threads that I create thank you.

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Keep in mind the 25% splint with di on a sc wep with hit spell let alone lighting is hard to get I’m surprised no one did buyout Bump and get your bids In!!

Kas

Slightly Crazed
(Keep in kind buyout means buying out before out bidding other people. Buyout does not apply after you keep bidding or inside of the 10 min rule. Also meaning the auction can go above buyout. thank you.)

I also wanted to post this here as well as in the main thread. No one did buyout so this shouldn’t effect anything in anyway besides trying to keep sniping away.