• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 25 Item Only Metal Box

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All, this morning I activated one of my older accounts and found a few Metal Boxes that only hold 25 items. I have tried to put more then 25 Items in them but it will not let me. Im not sure how old it is or anything about it except the account i activated is 7 years old.
upload_2016-12-7_22-37-32.png
Any information would be appreciated.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi All, this morning I activated one of my older accounts and found a few Metal Boxes that only hold 25 items. I have tried to put more then 25 Items in them but it will not let me. Im not sure how old it is or anything about it except the account i activated is 7 years old.
View attachment 58269
Any information would be appreciated.
Those are the old player strongboxes that held 25 items only. They were done away with when we could name Co-Owners and have secure access to all content in a friends house. Not many of them left as far as I know, I think I have maybe 5-6 of them.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think - correct me if I'm wrong - that if you lock it down and then turn with a decor tool it reverts to the normal 125 item gold boxes. So beware if you don't want to lose the strong box tag.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think - correct me if I'm wrong - that if you lock it down and then turn with a decor tool it reverts to the normal 125 item gold boxes. So beware if you don't want to lose the strong box tag.
nope it stays the same.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay cool then. It used to do that so looks like they changed it :)
That was with the other metal chests that looked the same but were 125 count they changed names depending which way the faced but the strongbox never changed.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That was with the other metal chests that looked the same but were 125 count they changed names depending which way the faced but the strongbox never changed.
We're talking about the old 25 item boxes from when you could have a co owner to your house place one using ' I wish to place a strong box' command? You could then claim these from the moving crate when house customization was implemented - if yes, then they defo did the above once, because I got caught by that bug in the past with a few boxes.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We're talking about the old 25 item boxes from when you could have a co owner to your house place one using ' I wish to place a strong box' command? You could then claim these from the moving crate when house customization was implemented - if yes, then they defo did the above once, because I got caught by that bug in the past with a few boxes.
Yes those were the old strongboxes that you could do if you were friended to a house that held 25 items.