• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS 24th – 7pm Pacific- A Useful Trick

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The guard meets to learn more about the Automatons

I am not sure if I will be able to be there as this will be our 33rd wedding anniversary, I hope to make it since it will be 9pm for us here. If I fail to show, do post pictures and be sure to make those RBG Reports for the Commander ;)

My wife only had one request to bring her 2nd account back online, and I just about have that now. Just got the email for it. My only request was steak, baked potato, and salad. TTFN Folks.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well, we had a very long day, the wife and I, and she went to bed early. I made the event but missed the very beginning of the opening remarks from the commander so I will assume from what happen its was the tinker/bots once more speech, so will wing that part when I sit to write this tomorrow.

good nite all