• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 22nd Auction - 7th September '12

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Greetings Drachenfelsians

The 22nd Auction in our series of auctions has been scheduled. This will as always take place in our New Magincia Auction House. New for this auction is that a maximum of 5 auction entries, or so-called "Coli" is allowed as of this auction. This should allow everyone wishing to submit items to do so.

The 22nd Knucklehead Auction has been planned for:
Friday the 7th of September 2012 @ 20:30 CEST/MESZ
(18:30 UTC/GMT, 7:30 PM BST, 21:30 EEST, 2:30 PM EDT).

You may now submit auctions for this event, and/or view auctions that is currently on the program by clicking below button

Remember, Any one with goods to sell on Drachenfels, can add them to the program. For more information on this, Visit our Auction FAQ.

For those that wish to spread the word, there is a copy friendly list: Here

Note: Submit window will be open until 7th of September @ 00:30 CEST/MESZ, or until the program is considered full by us.

Hope to see Some interesting items on the program!
Julia & Gilmour

PS: You can view the outcome of the previous auctions on our auction page Using the dropdown top right.

Last edited:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will have to be selective but i think i can manage that. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another wonderful auction with many people and big sales!​
Keep up the Good work! :)

Last edited: