• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 211 stamina + 100 % RPD suit + FIRE eater ( insane!)

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

I made a really interesting and very nice archer suit .

The artifacts included ( you don't have to buy the artifacts ...if you have them already , no worries):

- stamina 10 obi
- repond cameo
- corgul's sash si 1 dci 5
- int boots
- epaulette 5dci mr 2

Ok here are the infos about the suit:

Reflect physical dmg : 100% !!!!! yes...100% reflect physical...is someone hits you with a splinter weapon ( usually they have phys dmg ) they get rekt...on many shards players don't bother using ele weapons...it will be a very funny suit to play!

Fire eater 27 % ...very interesting...most important eater in game...

The suit is crazy overcapped with dci and hci, you can easily lower the energy resist to 71 to have 49 dci .... if u want...

Here are the mods:

45 hci
45 dci
52 lmc
50 ep
mr/hpr 11
25+ hpi
when potted 150 hpi 211 si 134 mi ( with 260 stat cap)
70 DI on suit without weapons
25 ssi on suit without weapon

Post your offers here! if enough interest I will make an auction!

for a buyout price icq me 300 153 673

Attachments

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would personally use anon boots to go 45 DCI and then put a ring with just SSI 10 DI 35 MR HCI 15 and stats....u don't need dci on the ring after...and the suit will be even better

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
MR is low. No room to **** around with skill inc or hld on hat for 50/50 spell 100 di with bows:(
I rate 6.32 out of 10 spaghetti

drizzPK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you're interested in selling the brace separate at some point please let me know, thx. Cool suit!