• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 211 Stam Archer suit w/dmg eater.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this High End Archer / dexter suit
Feel free to make a Reasonable Offer.

Damage Eater Stats.png

Uses & includes the following Artifacts:
Slither, Epaulette Bearing the Crest of Blackthorn, Crimson Cincture, Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guard Sash [Replica], Fire resist Despicable Quiver, +4int Detective Boots.

Max Main Stats with high end extras

ALL 70s Resists (poison overcapped to 83 - good vrs corpse skin ranged)
15 Damage Eater (rarely see this fit in on max speed suits)
15 mana regeneration
5 hit point regeneration
2 stamina regeneration
45% hit chance
45% defense chance
55% lower mana cost
50% enhance potions
5% swing speed increase (50% on comp bow)
47% damage increase on suit (for high damage moving shots)

25 hit point increase
43 total mana/int increase before potions
83 total dex/stam increase before potions

Gear.png Bow.png

3 overcapped reforged pieces, 1 reforged/imbued, 1 shame loot artifact, 1 prepatch damage-eater gloves.
50% swing speed composite bow can be crafted to your mod preference.

This suit can be used on a Human Or Elf.
It is stong enough to utilize the Human bonuses (which i prefer)
or as Elf could have 18 extra stats put into mana / strength.

I have included 2 rings. both 20 hit chance, one to use if blue with town bonus, one to use if red.
Price can be adjusted if you have partial / all own arties.
Feel free to PM/ Icq with inquiries or offers.

purekill.png

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+dex=+stamina?
same question for int/mana
not sure if i understood your question, i listed the totals rather than the 4 individual stats separately.
dex converts to stamina up until the 150 dex cap, then you need the actual stamina mod to get to 211.
so it has 61 actual stamina mod increase which allows you to exceed the dex cap and get to 210 (max ssi) with 1 stam to buffer the occasional 1stam loss from running.

It would be the same thing for mana / int, however the 150int cap isnt being approached so the difference between mana and int mod doesnt come into play.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if i understood your question, i listed the totals rather than the 4 individual stats separately.
dex converts to stamina up until the 150 dex cap, then you need the actual stamina mod to get to 211.
so it has 61 actual stamina mod increase which allows you to exceed the dex cap and get to 210 (max ssi) with 1 stam to buffer the occasional 1stam loss from running.

It would be the same thing for mana / int, however the 150int cap isnt being approached so the difference between mana and int mod doesnt come into play.
So:
1) + Stamina is 61 and +dex is is 23 ( 84-61) i belive this presentation in 2 numbers are more usefull then in one = 84
2) For mana/int this question is less important (SDI depends on Int not the Mana so this is not very important for Warior. Mana Regeneration dosnt affected by int/mana for Non-medy armor) but i belive this is more suitable for anybody to see + Int and +Mana

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a nice suit but I have a question smoot is it possible to get a 211 stam suit with out the use of pots?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a nice suit but I have a question smoot is it possible to get a 211 stam suit with out the use of pots?
Yes. You would need 125 base dex then another 25 dex from items. Then 6x 10 stamina parts. This would give you 210 stamina. I myself then use the corgul sash to bump it to 211. Also if you have a jewel with 4/5 stamina you can have two suit parts with only 8. Hope this makes sense I typed it on my phone.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is, but for pvp your stats would really be too low. I have a pvm 210 stam suit that uses only 25 ep, but even with some ep the mana is only 70 on that character. its ok for pvm because i have mana leech on weapons (and use wraith form for drain) but really doesnt work on a pvp character.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is, but for pvp your stats would really be too low. I have a pvm 210 stam suit that uses only 25 ep, but even with some ep the mana is only 70 on that character. its ok for pvm because i have mana leech on weapons (and use wraith form for drain) but really doesnt work on a pvp character.
Thanks for quick replys so this is suit top of the line best you could make for pvp I know that's a hugely debateable question but as I've stated I don't know much about the new Dexxer stuff haven't played a Dexxer since imbuing and so far this is the onlu 211 stam suit I've seen and really looked at and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to suits I really like the damage eater personally I don't like pots or ep but to be a Dexxer seems there's no other choice to be effective could a suit like this be made with let's say max hpr? And 18 mr I'm looking at maby buying this off of you and maby adding something to it Idk I'm a newbie Dexxer sorry for all the questions in your thread

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its all about what your happy playing with. You can get 18mr, usually 4hpr, but resists on those suits are usually 60s, hopefully fire / phys 70, and they are much more expensive to make. and of course no damage eater.

on the other side, you can make 10-12 mr suits 60s/70s resists, lower mana, for substantially cheaper.

and then there are lots of flat out terrible suits people try to sell. most of them have major problems, like extremely low hp, or mana regen next to nothing, low dci, something very wrong with them.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the stats on this suit unpotted
before pots:
99str 124hp
119dex 180stam
73int 107mana (same of course)

elf would of course have 18 extra stats before pots.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice suit. May I see a picture of the bow. Is the bow balanced and does it have lower defense?
Posted a picture of a possible composite bow that would be included. I prefer the configuration with double hit spell and hld for general use, but some like higher double hit spell no hld (not needed after disarm) or higher hit lower defense, one hit spell (at 50) and possible a little more damage increase.

Bow can be custom crafted to buyers liking.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
up. still for sale. also have a similar suit. same stats except slightly less mana, slightly more hpr, also has 15 damage eater. no overcapped posion and 14mr instead of 15. i will get to posting it when i have time.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks alot smoot awesome seller fast and smooth trade! Bad a** suit very happy with it

Last edited: