• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

210 Stamina, how

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've seen some references to 210 stamina, and I'm just not sure how, so clearly I am missing something.

The cap on DEX is 150 even with potions/spells etc. The rest needs to be made up in stamina increase.

If you simply go with imbuing, you end up with 6x pieces with 8 stamina. So this is only 198. Is the only way to do it to reforge to +10 stamina on all 6 pieces?

Is it possible to do +10 stam and 150 luck on a copper hammer? If memory serves, you can't choose the luck package on a bronze (or anything larger) hammer...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah you need six crafted parts with 10 stamina each. You could also use stamina jewels with either 4 or 5 stamina on them to help along the way.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah you need six crafted parts with 10 stamina each. You could also use stamina jewels with either 4 or 5 stamina on them to help along the way.

From using the words "also" and "help along the way", I seem to understand that a 210 stamina suit does not necessarily "have to" also have jewellery with stamina on it, but could theoretically be achieved with a ring and a bracelet having no stamina on them at all (and thus being free to use these property slots for other mods needed) ..... is that so ?

How is that achieved if I may ask (with no stamina on jewellery...) ?

Thanks.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It can be done without jewels. You would have to use 6x crafted parts with 10 stamina on each. Then use the corgul sash to bump it up to 211. Remember 211 is what to aim for, not 210. When running you drop -1 stamina and this is enough to slow down the swing speed so you won't be shooting as fast as possible (1.25s).

My suit I have 4x 10 stamina parts then another 2 parts with 8 stamina on each. I then use a ring with these mods: 4 stamina, 15 DCI, 15 HCI, 25 EP and 12 DI. The 4 stamina on the jewels I need as two of my parts on only 8 stamina.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure how this might be possible, but you can't add 6 x 10 stamina increase to 150 - because 25 of that 150 is already coming from items somewhere. Real stats can not go above 125. Or am I missing something?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Base Dex = 125. Chug an agility pot with +25% (or more for longer duration) enhance pots = 150 Dex.
Or
Base Dex = 125 + the bard mastery thing might get you to 150.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
125 base dex + 25 dex from items = 150

Ain't it like :

125 base Dex
60 Stamina from items (10 x 6 pieces)
25 Dex from potion (if using 25+25 Enhance Pots on ring/bracelet) or, in alternative, from Bard Masteries
1 Stamina from Corgul's enchanted Sash

Total comes out 125+60+25+1 = 211

Did I get it right ?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Is the only way to do it to reforge to +10 stamina on all 6 pieces?

Is it possible to do +10 stam and 150 luck on a copper hammer? If memory serves, you can't choose the luck package on a bronze (or anything larger) hammer...
Theoretically you can get 210 Stamina without reforging but reforging armor for 10 stam is the best way.

you can't get 150 stam + 10 stam with a copper hammer...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Base Dex = 125. Chug an agility pot with +25% (or more for longer duration) enhance pots = 150 Dex.
Or
Base Dex = 125 + the bard mastery thing might get you to 150.
+ Dex from the effects of Bless or Agility Magery spells.