• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest 2015 Rares Jubilee Story Telling event

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Come try out your story telling abilities!

Gather around the campfire just outside the grounds of the Jubilee site in NE vesper (Atlantic shard), and try your luck at telling a story about one of your favorite EM events held over the years.

First prize is a rift pillar
Second prize is a painting of Addie ( My favorite EM event )
Third prize is a slither

Saturday May 16th @ 4pm until finished

You will be judged on your ability to re-enact or surpass the EM's story line.

(The Time Lord taking Addie into the void-Atlantics event - is reserved for my opening skit)

Post your request below

Attachments

Fred Din

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Come try out your story telling abilities!

Gather around the campfire just outside the grounds of the Jubilee site in NE vesper (Atlantic shard), and try your luck at telling a story about one of your favorite EM events held over the years.

First prize is a rift pillar
Second prize is a painting of Addie ( My favorite EM event )
Third prize is a slither

Saturday May 16th @ 4pm until finished

You will be judged on your ability to re-enact or surpass the EM's story line.

(The Time Lord taking Addie into the void-Atlantics event - is reserved for my opening skit)

Post your request below
What about a story from attending a Rares Festival in the past ? I got a great one :)

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What about a story from attending a Rares Festival in the past ? I got a great one :)
Pffft slacker! you were around when we had seer's. Drink more rum and tell a dam story!

Fred Din

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You forgot 4th Prize...Gunga Acknowledges your existence...

And another thing...why I am I not a stratics legend ? oh wait, because my old Gunga Din acct was banned hahah or had some issues...plz don't ban fred Din ...

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
OK OK... I promise to have liquor. you can dip your marshmellows in it

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have attended only a few EM events to date, perhaps next year I'll be able to toss my hat into the ring on the story telling.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have attended only a few EM events to date, perhaps next year I'll be able to toss my hat into the ring on the story telling.
Pffft Assia ... No excuse.. Your a citizen of Britainnia and a legend in rares... Tell your story about our new king and your experience with him or one about server births and your adventures procuring them, or one about your rubble mushroom ring from the event in old Magencia. A rare is something that doesn't spawn anymore. This event has really great prizes and a large window for your imagination. Come play!

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Come on players @LordGareth @Alexander of Atlantic and the rest of you, EM Bennu's stories can be beat

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
With all the players attending EM events I know there are stories out there

Last edited: