• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item 2014 square shape [swirl check grid ] XMAS wish list 2

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies Mr Holiday collector started this last xmas ...maybe time to get nearer the finish line

square boxes in the swirl/ checker/ grid newer style boxes only required on any....YES ANY production shard... i will pay 350k per box ...either on your shard if i can..otherwise ATL GL PACS CHESSY LS EUROPA

so if u want some easy gold and have 30 minutes to spare please come fill your xmas boots!!!

2 4 6 9 10 11 13 19 20 27 29 30 31 36 38 41 42 43 45 47 49 51 53 59 60 61 62 64 66 68 72 78 80 82 83 92 95 96 97 99

rare ones of course ill pay more 2722 2726 2728 only!!

icq 658366531

Last edited:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you have a picture of what you're looking for?
I have a crapload of boxes.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no but its the boxes named 2013 holidays that are rectangle and in colours i need .....and secondly the boxes named 2014 holidays that are square shaped and have the swirl/ checker or grids style patterns

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump 350k and a similar box... wooooooot .. win win for u

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nobody want win win win... il give u an exchange colour box and 350k for each number box i need??? on any shard ??? wooooooooooot !!! yes u read that right... win win win

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
xmas wishes and gotten boxes removed form list...thanks for those that helped!!

Last edited:

Aavie_TMC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have hues 11 and 59 swirl boxes and hues 92 and 42 checkered boxes on Legends........... scratch that just realized you want 2014 boxes. Give me a bit longer, lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updated...needed more than i thought...numbers added!!!