• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2011 Pet Colour Charts (cu sidhe, hiryu & battle chickens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gone through our old colour chart threads and combined the latest charts into one thread. Each animal has a post with the relevant chart(s). If you want to read over the old discussions we have, there are links to the original threads at the bottom of this post.

We'll end up with our own Stratics fancy charts in the future, but these work just fine in the meantime.

To keep this thread tidy and enable folk to find the info really easily, I'm going to lock it. If you have any comments or glitches - just make a thread for it or send me a PM :)

Wenchy

Colour Charts (Click a link below to go to the post for that animal)

Battle Chickens
Cu Sidhe
Hiryu

Discussion Threads

Amazing Pet Colour Charts
Accurate Chances for Colored Cu Sidhes
Hiryu Color Spawn Chance
the MOTHER of all BATTLE CHICKEN threads (stats and pics)

Last edited:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Battle Chickens

There are pics of chicken and egg colours in the Stratics guide page here. The chart is at the bottom of the page :)

And here are the battle chicken colours from Poo's thread:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cu Sidhe Colours

Veterinary Master Cu Sidhe Chart:

Jezebelle's Cu Chart:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni