• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2011 Holiday tickets? Gift boxes?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay I have a weird one. Cleaning up a lot of messes on several shards and trying to prepare to well and truly return to the swing of things in game.

Looking all over on every shard I can not find any tickets (and I have more than a few) offering the gifts available for 2011 holidays. I have all kinds of Turkey stuff, and gobs of 2012 Valentines.

What form did these gifts take? Were they the red tickets that were named and specific to characters? I have some of those but they offer 2009 items. If they are the light green and not specific I may just need to do more sorting.

Thanks all!