• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2011 Feelin' Crabby Crab Count

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Rum Runner: 2228
Wotan Von Asgard, 2228

SKS Star: 10,075
Orin, 4237
Heimaterde, 88
Bishop, 2701
Elves, 626
Kaiko, 1486
Calixtula, 391
Adrianna, 303
Poopsie, 243

Crimson Stingray: 0
Judge, 0

The Lil' Morsel, 2246
Sushi, 2246

Black Dragon, 603
Slick Willy, 603

The Big Stuff:
Most Named Catches by Vessel
SKS, 125
Lil Morsel, 2
Rum Runner, 2

Named Catches
Adrianna, 9
Bishop, 117
Elves, 24
Kaiko, 6
Orin, 170
Sushi, 4
Wotan, 2

Heaviest Crabs (Top 3)
Stone 146 Orin - SKS
Stone 133 Bishop
Stone 131 Orin - SKS

Spider 127 Orin

Heaviest Lobster
Lobster, Blood 65 Orin/Orin - SKS
Lobster, Blue 89 Orin

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Went through the HOC notes from Sunday and I dont think you answered this question.

So, what are the rules on leaving our vessels and then going to dungeon(s) to trap for the more rare lobsters/crabs? Last night, you would visit each vessel to get counts, but what if the crew is not present?

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as the big stuff goes...

For Vessel achievement of Most Big Crustaceans (Crabs and Lobsters of any type with name of person catching and date appropriate to tournament window) we will accept any crab or lobster fished up, from a vessel, during a specified tournament window (Usually a 4 hour slot on a given night).

The crustacean must have the appropriate date, as well as a "caught by" tag & weight. No crustacean turned in, except from a tournament window, and caught on a ship, will count towards this achievement.

As far as all the individual achievements, you may fish openly to satisfy the requirements, and turn in any crustacean, so long as the date falls within the tournament period (5/25/2011 and 9/6/2011). It will be the responsibility of the angler to save the catch to be turned in during a tournament window.

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the update. I think that cleared it up a bit, though I'm not sure how I feel about being able to turn in any big crustacean caught during a ~3.5 month time span. Either way, the response is much appreciated.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As far as all the individual achievements, you may fish openly to satisfy the requirements, and turn in any crustacean, so long as the date falls within the tournament period (5/25/2011 and 9/6/2011). It will be the responsibility of the angler to save the catch to be turned in during a tournament window.
That is cool, I like that because players who cannot make the tournament dates can still participate.

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From a different thread:

Wednesday, June 8th 6-10pm ET, Feelin' Crabby Tournament Window

Wondering when the counts for this event will be posted. The lobsters and crabs are stacked right? So you just have to add numbers right? I'm sure we could get the goblins to let u use their toesies to help count :) Just bribe them with ice cream cones!

I am with Pooper here. Can we get an updated count, please?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Perhaps we buried Mr Santiago in crab and lobster with our Crab Drag technique hehe

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Pass the time... let's go crabbing! :)

[YOUTUBE]BUsiuqB3t4U[/YOUTUBE]

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I forgot to ask for the rest of the crew numbers can you post them? Ps isn't this internet for the phone great? I can post here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Now to try hooking it up to the laptop for UO access.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
More fishing events next month please

Like two every week!!!! :fight:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I think The Lil' Morsel Captain Sushi should get major props! Sushi may be my angling arch nemesis (just for fun as Orin) but she has been at every single tournament and she doesn't give up. So our crew from the SKS Star take our hats off to you, Captain Sushi.

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. Props to Sushi!

Unfortunately, recent scheduling forced me to miss BOTH SotS events this month, so my solid hold on a respectable second place has slipped down to 4th, currently. Maybe one more event will help me get back up to 3rd and maybe even 2nd.