• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 2011 Easter Egg Hunt - April 23rd

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOTE: This post will be updated as more details are set

The fuzzy bunny is back! Last years hunt was a great success so Kuulas Arms & Equipment is proud to announce the 2011 Easter Egg Hunt. A few things have changed and the locations different. Event will take place Saturday April 23rd @ 9:30 PM Pacific. Gather at Kuulas Arms & Equipment by 9:30 PM to find out where the starting point for the hunt will be located. Hunt will begin promptly at 9:45 PM.

More Detailed Information:

- WHEN: 4/23 @ 9:30 PM Pacific. Actual hunt will last 30 mins and begin promptly at 9:45 PM Pacific. Total time if all goes smooth estimated at 1 hour.

- WHERE: Gather at the House of Kuulas/Kuulas Arms & Equipment next to the Despise entrance (Trammel). 47.06'N, 0.21'W

- WHAT: Easter "Egg" Hunt sponsored by Kuulas Arms & Equipment. Searching for "Eggs" which are marked runes with a prize # on them.

- WHAT DO I NEED: There will be two locations. One will be relatively safe, the other not so much so pack accordingly. A steed will be helpful as will the ability to recall.

- RULES:

- Check-in at the House of Kuulas @ 9:30 PM Pacific. Anyone not checked-in will not be able to redeem an "egg". Wait for verification you are checked in.

- The areas of the hunt will be announced at the gathering, right before "GO". "GO" will be given promptly at 9:45 PM Pacific. Anyone that leaves before the "GO" is given will not be able to redeem an "egg".

- # of egg limit per player will equal (total eggs/# of players) down to a minimum of one per player. Before "GO" is given the egg limit will be announced.

- Must return within 30 mins of "GO". Exact time will be announced.

- Once hunt has ended, each player with an "egg" will line up for redeeming. Redeem by trading rune in for the actual prize box of the same #. Redeem must occur at this time. No stragglers will be accepted.

- PRIZES:

- there are a total of 48 prizes

1) Quiver of the Elements
2) Jaana's Staff
3) Light in the Void
4) Sword Display (brown)
5) Wondrous Scroll of Blacksmithing (105 Skill)
6) Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar
7) Horned Vampiric Embrace Set - HPR6, SR6, MR6, LK200, 70/95/70/70/70
8) Map of the Known World
9) Horned LRC/Resist Set - LRC100, MR6, 70/70/70/70/70
10) Large Pewter Bowl
11) Gruesome Standard
12) Bottles of Spoiled Wine
13) Stolen Bottles of Liquor
14) Cloak of Corruption
15) Navrey's Web
16) Skinned Goat
17) Mage Template Bracelet - +10 Magery, +10 Eval Intelligence, SDI 10%, LRC 18%, Luck 30
18) 1,000,000 Bank Check
19) Pilfered Dancer Fans
20) Sherry the Mouse Statue
21) Cocoon
22) Egg Case
23) Studded Leggings (Artifact)
24) Large Dying Plant
25) Seaweed
26) Big Majik Flippers
27) Potted Tree
28) Gloves of the Sun
29) Demon Forks
30) Fake Copper Ingots
31) Soul Seeker
32) Brazier
33) Pixie Swatter
34) Studded Tunic (Artifact)
35) An Albino Squirrel Imprisoned in a Crystal
36) Dupre's Shield
37) Daimyo's Helm
38) Polar Bear Mask
39) Hanzo's Bow
40) Boomstick
41) Heart of the Lion
42) A Polar Bear Rug Deed Facing East
43) Lantern (Acquired by Begging)
44) Bloodwood Spirit
45) Legs of Stability
46) Spellbook - INT +5, FCR 2, LMC 6
47) Half Eaten Supper
48) Bloody Spoon

- Any questions please contact: [email protected], ICQ 8110852, or PM me in this forum.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toss up a mail box if you don't already have one so I can add to the collection for ya :thumbsup: .

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings :) snakeman! you should recognize some of the items from your donation last year ;) i would love to have more items if you are willing. have a mailbox up so donate whatever you like!

and a big thank you!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if I'll be able to make the hunt. but I'll put a few things in your mailbox also.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give ya some, no problem, even add some Slayer Spell books, etc that my scribe makes & you can bundle them up.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant thank you enough for your donations! there is some real quality goods added to the pool :) due to the donations the # of prizes (and eggs) will be increased to 48 (up from 32 last year). stay tuned. i should have an updated list by the end of the weekend.

and if you would like unused donations back if not found/used i would be more than happy to return them. if not, i do have new events planned for this year and they will fall into prizes for them.

again thank you!!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dropped off a box with a few other items ;)

Really gotta clean out my homes, maybe donating to worthy causes can help me get rid of some of my clutter.:eyes:

Let me know if there's anything in particular that you're looking for (you just never know)

BTW: I think it's great that you hold these shard activities, Keep it up!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use them for your next event(s) It's great what you are doing for people / players on Napa :thumbup1:

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updated prize list! thanks again to the donors :) and thanks for the "thanks" :)

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all the participants last night! In all there were 17 participants in the hunt and only 2 prizes went un-found. A better turnout than I could hope for in a player event. Lets keep them rolling Napa! I know my next event is already in the works :) Fat Midnight has the fishing insanity coming up and Im sure the EMs are cooking up something as well. Enjoy your Easter everyone and I hope to see you all at the next event!