• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2009 Easter Eggs from Europa shard

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi shard memorabilia collectors!

Got the following eggs for sale and am entertaining offers - gonna keep it open for a week or so, thanks.

A Brightly coloured egg found on Europa - 2009 (Blue colour) - Lady Arduinna - 2.5m
A Brightly coloured egg found on Europa - 2009 (Blue colour) - Europa Trader - 2.2m
A Cracked Egg found on Europa - 2009 (Yellow) - 2.2m Europa Trader
Spring is in the air, Easter is here! Europa - 2009 (Pink) - 2.2m Europa Trader
A Chocolate Egg found on Europa - 2009 - Lady Arduinna - 2.5m

Current high bids - gonna end this weekend, Sunday 12th May at 8pm GMT. Any last minute bids add 10mins to the finish time. Sould be able to trade Sunday night or give you the location of a vendor with the items on thanks.

Thanks

Melissa

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A Brightly coloured egg found on Europa - 2009 (Blue colour - got 2) 1m each
A Cracked Egg found on Europa - 2009 (Yellow) 1m
Spring is in the air, Easter is here! Europa - 2009 (Pink) 1m
A Chocolate Egg found on Europa - 2009 1m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Cracked Egg found on Europa - 2009 (Yellow) 1.3m
Spring is in the air, Easter is here! Europa - 2009 (Pink) 1.3m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this de-ja-vu??? ET????

Anyways forget it.....im kinda changing the whey i play anyways.....Big Time

Hey maybe see u across all the shards mate.....

Europa i Love u....u will always be home to me... but it just not viable to play this shard at the mo. in time with the crazy events every week on other shards and all....................

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
is this de-ja-vu??? ET????

Anyways forget it.....im kinda changing the whey i play anyways.....Big Time

Hey maybe see u across the shard mate.....

Europa i Love u....u will always be home to me... but it just not viable to play this shard at the mo. in time with the crazy events and all....................
:) I have the gold i take the items can use them for museum and trade for other items for museum later on.

But true the shard is not playable for players who doesnt PvM or PvP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
;) Is the museum open yet???

if i ever get time ill have to open too...trouble is the time....

M

Melissa Rohan

I'll take the bid but I have to give Lady Adruina a chance to counterbid as well. If she doesnt want to its yours ET. All other egg prices are closed, and I'll give Lady one final bid as you two were the only ones interested in the egg. I hope this seems fair to everyone.

Melissa

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll take the bid but I have to give Lady Adruina a chance to counterbid as well. If she doesnt want to its yours ET. All other egg prices are closed, and I'll give Lady one final bid as you two were the only ones interested in the egg. I hope this seems fair to everyone.

Melissa
No its hers i was to late, we gotta play by the rules of auction here. I withdraw my bid that was to late then :)

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Very kindly ET. much appreciate your fairness and yours as well Melissa. =) Glad i got home in time and remembered to check it.. as i have been out of town working. Thanks again both of you.