• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2009 Christmas Gifts are Here!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The designers have done another great job with the gifts this Christmas!
I'm passing on a hint that Lady Sara(TAO) told me. Click on the nutcrackers mouth!

O

OluckyJester

I have so much to say on this...... So I am not going to say anything....

A

Alucius(MT)

Can someone post some pictures of the Christmas gifts? I don't play anymore, but I'm still hangin around reading the forums and would like to see the Christmas gifts for this year. Thanx!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any time limit on logging in to receive these to avoid not getting them?

If no, Thanks to one & all.

If yes, must you merely log on to get the initial ticket, or must you choose from that ticket to avoid losing it?

Thx for any official word.

An SoS

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any time limit on logging in to receive these to avoid not getting them?

If no, Thanks to one & all.

If yes, must you merely log on to get the initial ticket, or must you choose from that ticket to avoid losing it?

Thx for any official word.

An SoS
I can't find the cut off date for obtaining the tickets, but am certain there is one.

You may simply log in on your characters and get a ticket in your pack. The tickets are not character or account specific, and items can be claimed now or in the future.