• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2008 Buddy Walk Update

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Napa Shard you all pulled out the stops and really made a huge difference in this Real life event. I want to thank everyone for their support and great effort. :thumbup1:

The total contribution from our shard as far as I can see was just over $1000 to the Sami J Team. We made our latest contribution just a few days ago from the gold raised at the auction. $455 !! My understanding is that contributions may be made all the way to the 25th of May.

Well done and I am proud to be a resident of the Napa Shard. It is truely great to see an in game community reach out from cyber space to impact the world.

Our finest moments in Life are when we touch anothers heart. It is something we should all continually strive for. Each one a golden moment in time.

Live Work PLay Napa!!

A

Ashlen

I am so sincerely proud of you all and what you accomplished
for your Sami J Team.

I knew you could do it because we did it over on catskills for
Relay for Life. All you needed was a little push and the right
incentive which was Sami for you and all of Napa to strive
for that goal to make someones life a little bit happier if
only for a moment.

Dont you just want to dare anyone to say these are just Pixels now more than ever. :thumbup:

Way to Go Napa

PizzaPimp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey All!

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support towards the 2008 Buddy Walk.
Out team raised over $2500 towards the Down Syndrome Association of Delaware.

Many Many Thanks go to Nabin for all of his hard work and dedication towards this cause. Nabin, I have yet to get in touch with the person to transfer that stuff to, Keep It. You earned it. ;)

Sami and her mama

PM me for a link to myspace that has tons of pictures of Sami and the gang. (for those that may be interested)

D

Deb

Any time frame on Part 2 of the the first auction? I know there were
still quite a few donated items to be auctioned off.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Any time frame on Part 2 of the the first auction? I know there were
still quite a few donated items to be auctioned off.
All items left over from the auction and you are right there were a bunch were ligudated over the next week on the Buddy walk vendors at the auction site. We did a great job with them and made almost as much on those as the auction.

:thumbup:

A

Ashlen

PizzaPimp both your girls there are beautiful
Your a Blessed man

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Congratulations and sincerest HUGS to you. What a beautiful little girl and what a wonderful way to once again see the UO community come together to make a real, tangible difference in the "real" world. Way to go to all involved! :thumbup1: