• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 20 Splinter Butcher Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLSpyder6

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on this butcher knife located on GL. If there is enough interest I may convert to an auction.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to keep bidding or will buy out asap. You have my PM let me know. I am out of town till Tuesday buy can ask a broker to pick it up for me, since I am sure the bidding will go higher then my 150m offer.

GLSpyder6

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an aroma of auction in the air. Let it begin! Auction starts at the current high offer of 150 mil with minimum bid increments of 10 mil. Auction will end Sunday, May 26 at 10 pm central time as I will be out of town till then. I will continue to check in. Buyer responsible for pickup and any broker fees. Payment accepted on GL (will consider payment on ATL as well).Good luck and happy bidding!

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Gentleman,
please take your PvP arguments and Problems you have with each other to PM or Keep it in game.

This is the TRADERS HALL - its the second time with the same guys starting a fight in a trading thread and i wont tolerate this.
This is the final warning - i will not tolerate trolls and off-Topic posting on the Traders hall anymore.
Proceed at your own risk

This thread is losed - everything said.

greets
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.