• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry +20 HCI +20 DCI 5SSI 10DI 10 EHP ring /2 atempt

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another one atempt to sell this ring

Previos auction was won by @Goldberg-Chessy with 650M but then, hanged for 1 week and finaly rejected to perform.

Imb intencity at the moment 417/500.
Imbueable to 25 EHP/16DI or 15EHP/25 DI

Location Atlantic, Reserve 100 mln; min bids increase 20 mln;post your bids ;
Auction ended 14/12/2014 at 20:00 Eastern Standard Time; and there is "five minute rule".

Bids will not bee accepted from @Goldberg-Chessy and from biders registred after 20 november 2014.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop trashing me with nonsense bud.
Anyone that gives a crap can quite easily message SoulWeaver if they want to know why this deal didn't happen :)
Otherwise they are talking out their arse.

I am surprised the item is still available though because after you announced that we didn't do the deal JDGTR said that he would give you 500 million for it. Its still there in your previous post black and white.
I guess you want more then 500 million so I am not sure why that isn't your minimum bid since you already have that as an offer from JDGTR?
You have an unusual way of dealing imo

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Berg is just jealous of my wealth lol.
i like a good feud, and you guys are have been very entertaining :) i doubt this feud has anything to do with gold tho, berg just sold his luna house if i remember and that alone is like 20bil :)

come on down to Izumo and spread the wealth! both of you. billions and billions to be spent on things that will never break or go obsolete!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
i like a good feud, and you guys are have been very entertaining :) i doubt this feud has anything to do with gold tho, berg just sold his luna house if i remember and that alone is like 20bil :)

come on down to Izumo and spread the wealth! both of you. billions and billions to be spent on things that will never break or go obsolete!
I play YAMATO, how's the pvp action on Izu?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@NBG thank you for translating that Chinese word, I have removed the post. Had to remove yours to since you quoted it.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems this ring auctions is cursed by @Goldberg-Chessy :hula:fake bids.
Top bidder @Mageblake/ultima isnt answers PMs and even didnt log in stratics about week.
So if smb want this ring -post here or PM mee. No bids from yuong (>20 november 2014) accounts.