• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 2 Story Statue facing south

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Up for auction is a south facing 2 Story Statue. Item is on Atl and must be paid for/ picked up on Atl. Will run this until Fri 22 March at 10pm EST. 10min rule will be in effect.

Starting bid is 300mil, no buyout. All bids must be made here, no PM or ICQ bids please.

current high bid 325 mil famine

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anything that the statue hasn't 'seen' before will make it talk, buy or tame a new pet and walk towards it

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think after one the publishes or patch these broke. I have 2 that used to talk and now they don't anymore. They should talk to any spawn that comes by them or as stated people that come by that have not ever been by one, as well as any creature summon that u cast by them ie: polar bears horses anything.

Edit: I have submitted this awhile back on the bug report page. Mes. asked me to email her so she could come check them out but I never got around to it.....I know I know I'm a slacker :/

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I will test it tonight and update on this. I thought I heard something about a publish breaking them awhile back.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, I checked and both of the ones I have do not talk. As stated above by BigEv, they might be broke and possibly fixed in the future. As of now, non talking though. I lowered the opening bid to 300mil.