• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 sims on 1 account

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogger2

hey all Im just curious, and if this post exists please just move it. with all these extra sims about on paid accounts will we be able to soon play 2 or more at 1 time like in betaville? just being hopefull it would be nice really to be able to skill at 1 home make money at another and if you have a 20" monitor for 3 sim screens keep a fav home open. I miss Betaville for the ability to just keep a house open and never need social from anyone else.also will be great to have 2 or more sims hosting 1 sim so 1 can make money 2 will serenade guests 3rd will feed everyone. thats how I ran my Betaville house lol. anyways just hopeing lol if that did happen I can finnally let go of my extra accounts and just play froggers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.