• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Server birth Rares for sale on Wakoku

Hawkler

Visitor
Hi,

I have 2 server birth Rares, one is an Open book called a book

the other is a broken chair - 20 stone version not 15

They are on Wakoku but looking for compensation on Sonoma

Please let me know if any offers icq 7224489 first come first serve first good offer and there yours :)

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
any interest in these?
I don't think that it's the items but more likely the shard they're on (Wakoku) and where you want to be paid (Sonoma) that's the problem... could see these sell pretty fast if they were on Atlantic with payment on same shard, gl with your sale though :)

Hawkler

Visitor
Thanks for the reply, I'll leave this here, anyways, maybe someone will do a transfer and they can piggy back these back to alt . I would take payment on Atl too... Sonoma is pretty empty so getting a few gold in Atl would give me a start there