• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 questions

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Since were only allowed to have one character per account if I delete the current character will I lose the house or will it be OK cause I want to make a brand-new character .

My other question is Bo or crossbow will be better?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The house is account. You will be OK deleting the character.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
But empty bank first, only gold will stay there,

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My other question is Bo or crossbow will be better?
Not sure, you might wanna consult the Bo on that matter ;-)

Seriously though, it all depends on what you wanna do with that weapon. PvM? PvP? Both? In most cases neither of the two you mentioned will be any good though. Usually you'll want a composite bow for armor ignore (and moving shot in pvp). It's probably the best allrounder for pvp and pvm. Other options are the Yumi with double shot for pvm or the heavy crossbow for dismount and moving shot in pvp. Regular bows are nice for pvp with paralyze and mortal strike and there are situations where mortal strike comes in handy in pvm as well. Some people like to use an elven composite longbow in pvp, which only makes sense if you have the poisoning skill though.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Lol well thank you for the very informative post that's exactly what I wanted to know. I mainly want for pvm and a little protection for pvp

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
try putting the gold into a secure account. then transfer it to a wall safe in your house. Then the new char can take it out and put it in theirs

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As gold belong to the account now, I would believe it would be safe

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
As gold belong to the account now, I would believe it would be safe
on a Prod shard it would be safe, as you have more then one char, but on Siege with only one char per account, you better trade it to your other char's

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
on a Prod shard it would be safe, as you have more then one char, but on Siege with only one char per account, you better trade it to your other char's
Next time we have a young Siege player who want to remake his char, I will ask him to test it, I will pay the money for the test as it will be good to know.