• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] 2 problems we found last night

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

When opening containers they would appear empty, even my bank box and let me assure you, my bank box is no where near empty lol. You can mouse click hoping to pick up an item, but when you set it back down its no longer visable again. This happened in house containers and bank boxes.

Also, a guildie was riding around on his awesome look hiryu hehe but every so often his char would appear naked and running without the hiryu and then a couple screens later it would look normal again.

*Edit* 3rd problem... we were testing all the spells and pots to see what they looked like in the new graphics, most looked pretty awesome to be honest, but if someone sets off a supernova potion there is no graphic for it.

T

TheGrayGhost

When opening containers they would appear empty, even my bank box and let me assure you, my bank box is no where near empty lol. You can mouse click hoping to pick up an item, but when you set it back down its no longer visable again. This happened in house containers and bank boxes.

Also, a guildie was riding around on his awesome look hiryu hehe but every so often his char would appear naked and running without the hiryu and then a couple screens later it would look normal again.
If you are using Legacy containers there appears to be a problem with them currently. I would recomend unchecking legacy container for now. That should fix your problem.

E

Eyes of Origin

Yea it is Legacy containers, but figured I should post it here either way. :)

B

Beer_Cayse

There's another thread here where Supreem responds they are aware of it. I would suggest grid for now - closest to legacy IMO.