• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] 2 Piece Plough, 2Piece Marble &2Piece Sandstone + for Navery Hole

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 awesome 2 piece server births for trade for that hole. Easily 5Bill worth in items. I will throw up one more very rare server birth in the mix and then I am done. 2 Piece Plough (facing south), 2 Piece Sandstone Table (e to w), 2 Piece Marble Table (n, w) an now ill throw in Spilled Flour. pm me or icq 459-176-283

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the hole work from anywhere? Or only from Ter Mur and Abyss housing?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the hole work from anywhere? Or only from Ter Mur and Abyss housing?
To go to Navery it has to be in Tem Mur area, if you are in Tram / Fel it will teleport you somewhere near Yew. Not sure about Tok

Last edited:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To go to Navery it has to be in Tem Mur area, if you are in Tram / Fel it will teleport you somewhere near Yew. Not sure about Tok

It just ports you to set cords on whatever facet you have it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol I think the only way you (and I) are getting one of these is if they respawn somehow.