• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 2 HTML RUNEBOOK

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 HTML runebook

This auction start now and will end: sunday september 4th at 9 pm Eastern

strating bid 120m for both

The normal 10 minute rule will apply.

minimum bid 5m increments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well that was an entertaining hour n half grats Polaris, Your Bag of Money is >Money Bags McGee
I had to have this for the other half brother, hehe. It's to match our other 2 we have nice Guildmates and Allies Homes (sweet color) and HTML IS COOL (matches black/green color scheme here) runebooks already, so this was for the set of 4. Sorry guys and good bidding war @Money Bags Mcgee. My money bags don't compare I think hehehe, but in this case in the will of wants it was. Sorry bro I had to have these two. :) :) Peace guys and gl and gh.

Last edited:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Should've let me know and I would've bowed out a lot sooner Polaris. I'm always trying to complete sets myself. Such as the lantern that lotus is bidding me up on. He doesn't seem to care but let me know next time if you have a set like that and I would've let you have a lot earlier! Congrats on completing the set by the way, I inownots a great feeling :)