• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] "2" Dagger????

L

LionUWF

Any ideas? where, why, who what?

I really should keep note on where i pick up this random stuff.lol.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ive seen a few with different numbers, 1-2-3-4 etc... I have no idea where they came from.. there's a house on pac that has a few

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa Season 4. no numbers knownbut there are "1", "2", "5", and "10". I seen "2" for sale on Atl for like 16 or 17mil, it was on the vendor for months before it was either sold or removed.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wasnt at the event iteself but i heard the numbers on them were point values and u could turn them in and the people with the highest points won something else... however obviously some were not turned in :) i may be wrong, just what i heard

L

LionUWF

Wow i was hoping it was an event thing not just a glitch, tyvm :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they arent glitches.. it was part of an event, the event was to gather them up and try and get as many points as possible... believe there was another similar event (perhaps same event) which had point values on plates, i have a plate that is titled "10"

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it was an event on Europa and the daggers were on the corpses of monsters you killed. They were turned in and the numbers represented the points awarded. I was there and as I knew I had not done well I just hung onto the daggers I had. Lost or gave away most over the years but I still have 3 left.

If I remember correctly the winner was Trevalyan and the prize was a special set of gold coloured named clothing.

You will find the daggers listed in this forum under Season 4 - Europa - and I think the prize was some of the Royal
Explorer clothes also listed in the same section

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, two sets.

Trevalyan has the first place set and Manticore has the second.

Last dagger I saw sell went for around 25 mill.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, two sets.

Trevalyan has the first place set and Manticore has the second.

Last dagger I saw sell went for around 25 mill.
Yes, Manti has the second as i sold it to him when i quit UO the first time.
Trev was not 'first' ,there was no first place.
2 winners, trev and myself (scar) got exactly the same 'Royal explorer set'
A runner up sash went to a char called 'love'

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, Manti has the second as i sold it to him when i quit UO the first time.
Trev was not 'first' ,there was no first place.
2 winners, trev and myself (scar) got exactly the same 'Royal explorer set'
A runner up sash went to a char called 'love'
Trev told me a different story I guess...

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trev told me a different story I guess...
ok...
This is how it went.
We all got bck for hythloth dungeon (sorry, spelling)
EM asked for highest number of daggers people had.
I called out my number and was a bit shocked i had highest, then a char called 'love' called hers out.
Then trev called his out after buying a 'few' daggers off some people.
Which then made him 'highest' and knocked 'love' down to 3rd place.
Anyway some people there was angry for what trev done because he didnt collect all 'his' daggers himself.
You could say i came 2nd but i collected all the daggers i handed in MYSELF.
You could say trev cheated? but there was no rules which the EM said about not to buy daggers.
Dont get me wrong, i like trev, it would of been a different ending tho if the daggers was soul bound.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok...
This is how it went.
We all got bck for hythloth dungeon (sorry, spelling)
EM asked for highest number of daggers people had.
I called out my number and was a bit shocked i had highest, then a char called 'love' called hers out.
Then trev called his out after buying a 'few' daggers off some people.
Which then made him 'highest' and knocked 'love' down to 3rd place.
Anyway some people there was angry for what trev done because he didnt collect all 'his' daggers himself.
You could say i came 2nd but i collected all the daggers i handed in MYSELF.
You could say trev cheated? but there was no rules which the EM said about not to buy daggers.
Dont get me wrong, i like trev, it would of been a different ending tho if the daggers was soul bound.

That's hilarious, so Trev was just overly resourceful during that event. Paid off certainly, that is easily one of the best (if not the best) sets ever released. Thank you for the back story. I know it was a long time ago, but what did you end up selling your set for?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's hilarious, so Trev was just overly resourceful during that event. Paid off certainly, that is easily one of the best (if not the best) sets ever released. Thank you for the back story. I know it was a long time ago, but what did you end up selling your set for?
Im not sure if he would like me to say.
If he says its ok, i will PM you what he paid me for the set.