• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 accounts

G

in the target area of the windows mode icon of EAland ,,it has the -w ,,but i cant seem to run both accounts at the same time , any help is great ty

N

niwa

you have to go to where you installed it. in the electronic arts folder. then go to sims online client. and make a shortcut and then do the -w thing. i tried going to sims online patch and do it like someone said, didnt work.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

in the target area of the windows mode icon of EAland ,,it has the -w ,,but i cant seem to run both accounts at the same time , any help is great ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Another poster ( fester )wrote this up for another thread so I'll copy and paste it here for you:

If you are running from the tso.exe to access TC3 simpy do this.

OK do the following steps.....

1. Right click your start button and select explore.
2. Go to the Directory/Folder - "C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\"
3 Right click on the TSOClient.exe and select "Create Shortcut".
4. Go to the new shortcut called "Shortcut to TSOClient.exe" and click on the text part once, then again slowly and type in a name you want like "TC3".
5. Right click on the "Shortcut" and then select "properties" and the top window is "Target".
6. Go to the far right quote mark where it says "C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe"
7. After the quote mark type/add a space and type -w so that the text in the window now looks like this "C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w
8. Click the "Apply" button, then the "OK" button.
9. Drag this new icon to your desktop.
10. Start TSO and play in windowed mode.

If you are running TSO from the new EALand setup do the following.....

1. Right click your start buttonand select explore.
2. Go to the Directory/Folder - "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\"
3 Right click on the TSOClient.exe and select "Create Shortcut".
4. Go to the new shortcut called "Shortcut to TSOClient.exe" and click on the text part once, then again slowly and type in a name you want like "TC3".
5. Right click on the "Shortcut" and then select "properties" and the top window is "Target".
6. Go to the far right quote mark where it says "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe"
7. After the quote mark add a space and type -w so that the text in the window now looks like this "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe"" -w
8. Click the "Apply" button, then the "OK" button.
9. Drag this new icon to your desktop.
10. Start TSO and play in windowed mode.