• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 2.6 Blaze Cu Atlantic

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Blaze cu 2.4-2.6 located in atlantic for sale

post your offers here or icq or pm

Not for re-sellers

Attachments

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What does a blaze normally go for?
Not counting the stats which of course affect value when they are on the high side, blaze cu's usually go for about 700m to a billion on Atlantic.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3-5 months back, i could not find anyone selling this less than a bill to be fair

Kid Chaos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Agreed @Lord Gandalf
No clue where this "700-1B" price range is coming from. I know they spawn, but extremely rarely and they are highly desired. I personally wouldn't sell for less than 1B.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They go up and down, I have bought them over the years for as low as 650 and as high as 1.5b (good stats). There is evidently renewed interest and the price is on the high end.

1.1b

tabetai2

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since theres no reply from OP, I`m removing my offer. It`s yours Longtooths gl =)

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
it is still available,

I have a reserve of 1.8 billion, 2 bill buyout

lets say it ends sunday 8 pm EST time.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it is still available,

I think you should edit your first post with this information and consider the 1.4Bil as your reserve... unless if you have some sort of bidding war with someone that really wants this, I really don't see this selling for more than 1.5Bil with the current stats. Plus you already have two of the highest bidders back out since the rules weren't clear, just my 2 cents

Still wish you GL on the sale though :)

Uncle Buck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
^^
I agree with arch. The current reserve is nearly twice what I paid for a 3.1 blaze 3 weeks ago. I'm firm believer in people setting their own prices but if you are actually looking to sell this, I'm certain you will need to revamp price.

My guess is you really aren't serious about selling, and that's fine too!

GL either way.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I retract any and all of my bids....I just don't know where this is at...
Well this is where it`s at right now... but hopefully he follows my advise, updates his first post and lowers his reserve to the current high bid of 1.4Bil

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just to be clear......

Time line:
6/20 posted the auction ends Sunday 6/25th
6/25th came and went
6/28th TODAY Posted that auction ends Sunday 7/3

(Me thinks if he doesn't get his min bid it will be the Sunday after ;)o.0o_O)

Not the way an auction should be in my humble opinion.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So why not post the reserve and buyout from the beginning?

This is a prime example of the greed that this game is filled with.
I´m sure that had the last bid been 800 M instead of 1,4 B then the reserve would´ve been 1,1 instead of 1,8...

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He needs all the gold he can get so he can buy more protein powder to build muscles. Look at his avatar (rawr i'd hit it)). Probably at the gym now.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
He needs all the gold he can get so he can buy more protein powder to build muscles. Look at his avatar (rawr i'd hit it)). Probably at the gym now.

And u are wrong,i am in a muscle loss program and i take around 30grs of protein every day.

I WAS IN GYM WHEN U POST THIS LOLLLL